okay nothing seemed to happen, somehow i managed to not to use my device for 2 days, nothing worked out.. the speed is shitty as it has been since past 8 days, max speed 30-40kb , min speed 1-2 kb, this is really messed up, i am calling them since the last past 5 days, and everyday they tell me do that do that, change yr network setting to, hybird or evdo , they gave me dns, alternate dns, and nothing worked, and then they provided me with a ip optimizer software and asked me to run it, but nothing seemed to work, now 2 today in the morning around 8 i called them, and they said within a few minutes you will receive a call from the technical department , pick the call and tell them and they will fix your issue, 22hrs have past and nobody called me.. anyone? any ideas? or solutions that whats wrong? with them? i was getting more than 3mb on evo, and now i am getting 0.46 dl and .20ul ..
and i totally agree with nouman khan, they have definitely degraded the quality of rev a , so that people may shift to rev b. cause noones buying it, cause it really sucks and not only that rev a was providing much more speed and bandwidth than rev b!
May Allah save us from these, money leechers, greedy lame people, who dont know anything except to loot people and play with them.. and the only goal of them is to achieve profit on any means, false info providers, false adverstisments, technical departments, telephone exchange centres, all corrupted lame people. i hope the day comes soon, that we dont have to get around with people like them, ameen!
this is the current speed, at 6:03 in the morning, and at this time i used to get 2.99 or even more then 2.99kb!