PTCL Evo/Evo Nitro - Dedicated Thread

In This Thread

- You can express your experience and opinion regarding these services.

- If you need help, you can ask questions.

- If you know solution, you can guide anyone.

- You can share your SpeedTest results. www.speedtest.net

--

you using EVO A?

--

--

--

neoclue can stop spamming all the threads.....

My Ptcl Evo results: http://speedtest.net/result/979576001.png

--

--

--

--

@neoclue off course i am using Rev.A and i am really impressed and satisfied by the service anyway as you asked me to paste the forum link here it is what i am getting right now 984600781.png

and yeah i noticed u r on isb server so here are my results on isb server 984603500.png also note the upload rate which i am getting it's really good dude what do u think?

--

Lucky among thousand's.

this is my speed in quetta,2:56pm

984853621.png

how much i am lucky.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

this is my speed in quetta,2:56pm

how much i am lucky.

[/quote]

well 0.31Mbps lucky i guess!!! lolx!

Can't ptcl increase the bandwidth per BTS? They are claiming 10Mbps on landlines..why are they fooling customers on evo?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Can’t ptcl increase the bandwidth per BTS? They are claiming 10Mbps on landlines…why are they fooling customers on evo?
[/quote]

might be some equipment limitations i guess…they may have BTS capable of repeating only 3.1Mbps…man u should inquire and be enlightened that PTCL is way behind in purchasing new equipments…as a matter of fact the equipment’s vendor are some wat MOU or other low budget Government signed…whereas what PTCL is trying to deliver is out of hand of the previous setup…they are not realizing that they need to upgrade their NOC infrastructure aswell…and u know this is all because those at higher ups are not even related to IT and those who are proper new blood Eng. are not given chance to express their knowledge just cause of unions and politics…!