PTCL Evo device " Pictures of 9.3 MB PTCL EVO Device "

so here we are the pictures of newly or shortly launched ptcl evo device that support 9.3 Mbps and aim for corporate usage or heavy weight net users .

the propakistani people posted the pictures of evo device

http://propakistani.pk/2010/07/19/exclusive-pictures-of-9-3-mb-ptcl-evo-device/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so here we are the pictures of newly or shortly launched ptcl evo device that support 9.3 Mbps and aim for corporate usage or heavy weight net users .

the propakistani people posted the pictures of evo device

http://propakistani.pk/2010/07/19/exclusive-pictures-of-9-3-mb-ptcl-evo-device/

[/quote]

it will be an amazing task lets see whats going on in here.

can any one tell me ptcl evo have a simcard in it or what ?

9.3mbps evo giving 2.5mbps? thats not cool unless the author meant 2.5 MBPS (=20mbps) which is pretty cool.

9.3mbps evo giving 2.5mbps? thats not cool unless the author meant 2.5 MBPS (=20mbps) which is pretty cool.
[/quote]

9.3Mbps = max 1.1MB/s

so that aint possible…

can any one tell me ptcl evo have a simcard in it or what ?
[/quote]

Yes, every PTCL Evo device has a sim card option and memory card slot in it.

9.3Mbps = max 1.1MB/s

so that aint possible…

[/quote]

I know that…

But my point was 9.3mbps evo giving 2.5mbps speeds…? The already existing 3.1mbps evo does that …

9.3 Is Impossible for PTCL ! u will hardly get 2Mb

I know that…

But my point was 9.3mbps evo giving 2.5mbps speeds…? The already existing 3.1mbps evo does that …

[/quote]

they are reffering to the downloading speed 2.5mb/s…which theortically speaking, is not possible!

well theoretically u can not achieve 100% speed its only 80% to 95% lucky fellow get . and some technical issues also occur like signal from ptcl tower also the weather . your location and oh i forgot the ptcl speed if they able to provide you that much speed .

^ Well 80% is a bit optimistic in my opinion. Either that, or its just that I happen to live in the worst area for evo, because I have been getting 20KBps for a month now, and at this very moment, it is rocketing at 13KBps. Never thought that I'll have to miss old Warid Edge when paying 2000 for a "broadband" connection.

Its good to see PTCL introducing Rev.B devices because that brightens the opportunity for a firmware upgrade of existing eVo users having the old devices.

[/quote]

i know that i have seen it but it has no sim in it it is just an option so i need information whether is has in other side or not so that i can check that sim in my heavy usb which supports 9.1 mb

its given to me by my friend who live in saudia

I know that…

[/quote]

have u checked that new evo ?

i dont think its for public yet

9.3 Is Impossible for PTCL ! u will hardly get 2Mb
[/quote]

many ppl gets more than 2 mb some times i gat 340+ KB

but only at lucky times normal it remains at 50 KB to 250 KB

but my question

new ptcl device will work only with old system so how can it give much batter speed than old evo ?

if there is heavy sharing and all ppl with old evo's getting 100 KB then how can this new device get more speed than others ?

but my question

new ptcl device will work only with old system so how can it give much batter speed than old evo ?

if there is heavy sharing and all ppl with old evo’s getting 100 KB then how can this new device get more speed than others ?

[/quote]

Rumors are “PTCL is upgrading its equipments and some panels too”

…em not worried of whether PTCL can provide 9.3 mbps of speed to its users but i am afraid of after upgradtions, though our current surfing speed will be maintained or will be “GONE WITH THE WIND” ???

Lets hope for best :)

Rumors are “PTCL is upgrading its equipments and some panels too”

…em not worried of whether PTCL can provide 9.3 mbps of speed to its users but i am afraid of after upgradtions, though our current surfing speed will be maintained or will be “GONE WITH THE WIND” ???

Lets hope for best :)

[/quote]

yes and i am waiting for this to availability in the markte

[/quote]

Old device with Antenna has only sim card option.

Thanks

thanks masters