PTCL Epic New Year Offer

Now PTCL 3G Evo comes up in to the ground with an amazing speed up to 3.1 Mbps. I Just use it at one of my friend home and now ready to buy for myself inspiring with it great New Year package.

I wonder why anyone except those living far far away from livings would waste himself/herself into dialup speeds!

Temporary insanity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[quote=“archim3des, post:3, topic:20636”]

Temporary insanity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Which PTCL exploit

I wish this were 3.1 MBps.

Its not even 0.15 mb heh, a friend decided it was a brilliant offer , so he went for it and now he's seething with rage. Getting 30-50KB during peak hours and 70-90Kb after 2 am

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pakistan telecommunication chor limited

Ad-whore! Stop posting PeeTCL b.s. everywhere.

Any potential customers, be ware. Evdo is sheeeet. Too many users and limited bandwidth REGARDLESS of area/city. These so called offers are nothing less than scam.

This offer should be called PTCL Epic New Year Offer Dial up offer

[quote="hawker, post:8, topic:20636"]

Ad-whore! Stop posting PeeTCL b.s. everywhere.

Any potential customers, be ware. Evdo is sheeeet. Too many users and limited bandwidth REGARDLESS of area/city. These so called offers are nothing less than scam.

[/quote]

100% agreed

evo is fraud product i have 100% signal still even browsing not possible

This is what I get at 6pm

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3219069610

It is wireless and wireless pretty much depends on your area such as how far you are located from the cellular tower and how much load is already being drawn from that tower. For example I have EVO 3.1Mbps connection and I get these speeds :

9am to 1pm / 2.5 to 3.0 Mbps

1pm to 6pm / 1.5 to 2.5 Mbps

and under 1Mbps till 11pm. I am not a night owl so I can not tell you how good it is after 12am.

BTW I live very close to the PTCL exchange / main tower.

[quote=“kashifmahmood, post:11, topic:20636”]

BTW I live very close to the PTCL exchange / main tower.

[/quote]

Is thats why you are all so very smiley in your display pic?