Ptcl DSL Vs.Local cable wala

Okay..I am using ptcl 2mb right now. There is this local cable wala asking for 1500 rs non refundable connection charges and rs700/month for 1mb unlimited connection..Do you guys think I should take a chance on him?

I am really satisfied with ptcl dsl. But the 700/month for 1mb unlimited connection is cool..

you better get down to 1 MB with PTCL (provided if you are satisfied with it...) to reduce cost and get same reliability

no dont go for anything else if ptcl is working fine for u then go ahead with it ...

cable nets are not reliable

desi cable net are always upto some tricks I think he will be giving you a shared connecton

DANs (Desi-Area-Networks) embody just about all the worst aspects of !@#$ business culture along with some of the prevailing social idiocy as well. Steer well clear.

>>I think PTCL is far better than any CABLE WALA

Ptcl is better. Cable wala will give u good speed in the beginning then u will call them again and again on speed issus. lol

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

DANs (Desi-Area-Networks) embody just about all the worst aspects of !@#$ business culture along with some of the prevailing social idiocy as well. Steer well clear.
[/quote]

DAN, I like the new terminology.

Agreed to all, there is no comparison to PTCL if it is working fine and there also no comparison if PTCL is not working you will end up your life to get the line fixed (two of one telephone lines having DSL got restored after 17 months -- not a joke, they told that some cables were cut, etc)

Stick to PTCL if you are satisfied with it and downgrade the package if you want to save money or you do not need 2MB connection and definitely avoid cable nets, it will ruin your Internet experience.