PTCL DSL Modem with WiFi

Hey guys,

anybody using PTCL DSL Modem with built-in WiFi? I am planning to replace my existing Huawei Home Gateway 510. Is it any good performance vise, I have problems using my existing modem when it comes to Cisco VPN.

Thanks in advance.

Well have tried to use it, dont know as to how the WIFI can be enabled, but you can use the device and access the internet using the data cable connected with the device.....

[quote=", post:2, topic:15280"]

Well have tried to use it, dont know as to how the WIFI can be enabled, but you can use the device and access the internet using the data cable connected with the device…

[/quote]

ever tried accessing Cisco VPN from your modem?

[quote=“naveedch, post:, topic:”]

Hey guys,

anybody using PTCL DSL Modem with built-in WiFi? I am planning to replace my existing Huawei Home Gateway 510. Is it any good performance vise, I have problems using my existing modem when it comes to Cisco VPN.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

I am using PTCL’s AN1020-25 Wi-Fi modems at home and office. PTCL charges Rs. 200 per month as modem charges (in addition to DSL charges). I am totally satisfied with the performance and have never faced any problem since the modems were installed at my premises.

[quote=“taru, post:4, topic:15280”]

I am using PTCL’s AN1020-25 Wi-Fi modems at home and office. PTCL charges Rs. 200 per month as modem charges (in addition to DSL charges). I am totally satisfied with the performance and have never faced any problem since the modems were installed at my premises.

[/quote]

I am using the same modem and the PTCL DSL guy gave it to me for Rs. 1000/- without any monthly charges :D It’s working great since last 8 months.

I'm using it for free since i'm an IPTV customer for about 8months..! :P

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:6, topic:15280”]

I’m using it for free since i’m an IPTV customer for about 8months…! :P

[/quote]

well, I am IPTV customer too for last one year or so but only found out that I can enjoy this device free of charge yesterday :wink:

[quote=“naveedch, post:7, topic:15280”]

well, I am IPTV customer too for last one year or so but only found out that I can enjoy this device free of charge yesterday :wink:

[/quote]

Don’t worry I also availed this service late. But this ain’t good signal strength wise but still the router itself is feature rich…and above all, its free, so no worries…

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:6, topic:15280”]

I’m using it for free since i’m an IPTV customer for about 8months…! :P

[/quote]

I am using this device for free and i am not an IPTV customer :)

[quote=", post:9, topic:15280"]

I am using this device for free and i am not an IPTV customer :)

[/quote]

Its PTCL bro…I used 4M broad band with 520kb/s downloads for 6 months…! and nobody noticed or even asked…!

any one guide me how to use PTCL Wifi Modem AN1020-25 work as router

mean how to share Lan & wireless devices at same modom

like Aztech DSL605EW DSL605EU its work as a modem and router same time

PTCL wifi modem IP 192.168.1.1 my PC on line1 IP 192.168.1.4 wireless Laptop IP 192.168.1.10

internet is working both PC & Laptop

but intranet/ Sharing/ ping is not wotking between 192.168.1.4 & 192.168.1.10

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:10, topic:15280”]

Its PTCL bro…I used 4M broad band with 520kb/s downloads for 6 months…! and nobody noticed or even asked…!

[/quote]

Lucky u