Ptcl Dsl+landline issue

iam getting full speed of 4mb connection with snr margin up/down 9/22 and my line attuention us/ds 23/41 and dsl is working fine but my phone is dead but when i call my own number from mobile my phone sometime ring but with alsmost low ring and no dail tone. In nights at some time phone has dail tone but at morning this became again dead i talk to lineman he said i have to replace the copper wire on my own....can please somebody suggest what is the problem copper wire or telephone exchange......

and yes i have to change my landline copper leased wire on my own due to havily corrupted area............

plz guys help me...... :(

Shoot a Complaint about it and see what happens

I had a similar issue for which i was told that they are in process of moving my line from copper to fiber

You should contact with line man and give him some chaye paani expence .. (for line perfection)

[quote=“Bibo, post:3, topic:20918”]

Shoot a Complaint about it and see what happens I had a similar issue for which i was told that they are in process of moving my line from copper to fiber

[/quote]

suddenly one morning phone stat working after one week disconection................. and sometime ago lineman told me fiber updation by god knows well...

[quote="Adeelpak, post:4, topic:20918"]

You should contact with line man and give him some chaye paani expence .. (for line perfection)

[/quote]

chaye panni is very expensive i mean to say 2k only.......

[quote=", post:5, topic:20918"]

Shoot a Complaint about it and see what happens I had a similar issue for which i was told that they are in process of moving my line from copper to fiber

suddenly one morning phone stat working after one week disconection… and sometime ago lineman told me fiber updation by god knows well…

You should contact with line man and give him some chaye paani expence … (for line perfection)

chaye panni is very expensive i mean to say 2k only…

[/quote]

Glad to hear that

now new problem landline start to disconnect at night but dsl work and landline work gaian in the morning.........