PTCL DSL issue on an ONU.... firecruz ur expertise also needed

Hey forum,

Been a while since i was active here with a problem of my own, I have an issue regarding my PTCL ONU line that I want your insight on..... The connection in question is in Lahore, for the last 2 days.... I have been issues with the stability of the connection, there is no noise on the line with modem disconnected.... but when the modem negotiates the negotiating sound is pretty loud..... and when it syncs the line sounds exactly how dial-up connection use to sound like when the handset is picked up.

My DS SNR and line attenuation is fine, the US margins and attenuation is all the wrong values.... and syncs variably at something like 2046/80. 2046.102, 2046/255 also the DSL lights keeps blinking and fails to sync when kept on G.Dmt mode on which i usually kept it, only syncs if i keep it at ADSL 2...

on ADSL 2+ its gets unstable.....

I have tried, taking out splitter, changing out the wires, checked the line inside my premises, its a new one i got with ONU line and its has no joints or breaks...

If anyone can tell where the technical issue can be so I talk to the right person about it... It would be of great help