PTCL DSL billing question reg. taxes

i want to get 4 mega bit 2000 rs ptcl dsl package

as far as i know ptcl dsl bill comes on the same landline bill, now lets suppose if landline bill is like 4000 rs then with all taxes crap like withholding, surcharge, oxygen tax and etc taxes then bill becomes 5500 rs total, since now ptcl dsl is on the same bill so i wanna know is that then 2000 rs dsl package would get tax crap on top of the total too then which i believe would become 2600 rs or something or it won't get taxed like landline?

since other companies if they charge 2000 then when you pay the bill then its really 2000 and no hidden cost.

please tell me am i assuming correctly here or am i wrong? thanks

there is no tax on internet services except you will have to pay line rent of round about 170 rupees,

like in my home no one use PTCL for calling, i have a 1Mb connection, student package costs 839PKR, and the total bill is 839 + line rent....

BTW why dont you call 1236??? try it its good for health.

^1236 is not FREE :P

what is speed of ptcl 10mb connection?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

it should be 10 X 1024= 10240/8 = 1280 KBps…

but considering that you are in Pakistan you should expect some thing like 80 percent of this, if you are lucky, otherwise even worse.

[/quote]

vmzn6b.jpg

there is no tax on internet services except you will have to pay line rent of round about 170 rupees,

like in my home no one use PTCL for calling, i have a 1Mb connection, student package costs 839PKR, and the total bill is 839 + line rent…

BTW why dont you call 1236??? try it its good for health.

[/quote]

But they charge WH tax, just bcz your bill is above 1000.