PTCL DSL all volume based packages

From 1st Feb 2012 PTCL is converting all unlimited download packages to volume based. from 1MB to 8Mb, volume 300gb per month and if you exceed 300gb you will have to pay additional 5000 charges.

what's you source?

what?

Your source for this?

please tell them we have some thing else too, like they may like to take a kidney or two for providing us their super service

I say bullsh!t, they're happy with their 50GB cap, they wouldn't increase it to 300GB for no reason...

confirmed it from 1236. 5000 jurmana

[quote=“yousaf465, post:6, topic:16413”]

confirmed it from 1236. 5000 jurmana

[/quote]

Yar jurmana kis baat ka?

Now, business of internet cafes is going to flop completely. I feel sorrow for them.

Well then, that's PeeTCL for you...

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:16413”]

Yar jurmana kis baat ka?

[/quote]

Isn’t this jurmana if you exceed 300GB instead of blocking you Internet access or charging you per 100Mb or something like that they are charging 5000 :angry:

now we have to use internet the way PEETCL wants us to.

Atleast the speed will be guaranteed this way!

hmmm....300GB is fair enough for home as well as for those who are sharing with 7-8 pcs. like i've been on 98-160GB since this cap started...so it looks fair to me...

[quote=“Mazahyr, post:14, topic:16413”]

hmmm…300GB is fair enough for home as well as for those who are sharing with 7-8 pcs. like i’ve been on 98-160GB since this cap started…so it looks fair to me…

[/quote]

Sir, I am vocally gone blank so…

agar 8 mb he use karna hai to behtar hai phir 10 mb lag wah lay banda thoray pasay zada han per os may koi limit nahi hai

pagal hogaye haan ptcl walay

[quote=“Faisal, post:15, topic:16413”]

Sir, I am vocally gone blank so…

[/quote]

haha.i know the way u r feeling…but seriously after going through the traumatic and hideous 50GB cap 300GB seems like giving away a huge volume to spare…but none-the less its stupid of them to place cap in first place…

BUT if you think from PTCLs perspective they were bound to do this…we are the ones to give them courage to impose caps on us…we didn’t contest or protest against it when it first got implemented…this gave them even more courage to simply implement this new burden on user without their consent…so we have to live with it now…

Why are you residential users still cursing PTCL instead of celebrating it? It's 300 GBs not 30 GBs. May be it's a habbit of people to always curse.

[quote=“suleman205, post:12, topic:16413”]

now we have to use internet the way PEETCL wants us to.

[/quote]

Yes, because you do not own PTCL. :)

[quote=“blogger, post:9, topic:16413”]

Now, business of internet cafes is going to flop completely. I feel sorrow for them.

[/quote]

I think you don’t know most of them have got license from PTA and they are using 10mb connections.

It will only effect the people who are sharing their connections.