PTCL DSL 4MB Not Getting Upgraded On ONU

Hey guys !

New to the forum !

My question is that it's been two-three weeks that my line was converted to ONU on my request...

Before getting it converted to ONU, I was having a really bad experience with copper line, but I had a 4MB package on it which worked...

Now the thing is after the up-gradation to ONU, I've been given 1MB net, but two weeks earlier I ordered the 4MB package...

Now the thing is even after two weeks, my line profile is still not updated, but on the backend it shows that my internet is of 4MB package...

Tell me what is the case here?

I have complained back to back for two weeks constantly but to no effect...

Don't wanna go to the exchange as I've been there before and I threw a lot of tantrums there when the line was on copper....

Heard that they don't give 2MB/4MB etc on ONU right away?

If that's so then WHEN do they give it? :s

Waiting for a reply...

Seriously disappointed avid internet user....

first ov all welcome to the forum...and this isn't new at PTCL for slow up-gradation. They take time and sometyms even a month...The clear thing for you to do and that will get you out of this trash would be a direct contact at exchange. 1218 isn't effective at all. And there isn't such thing lyk

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Heard that they don't give 2MB/4MB etc on ONU right away?

If that's so then WHEN do they give it? :s

[/quote]You get it straight away. Call them and ask them to do so...and most of the time contacting exchange is helpful.!