PTCL Customer Service

Hi,

I live in DHA Lahore and have PTCL's so called Smart package (DSL + smart tv). Using this since last one year or so and never had any problem. Since last week or so it went dead. I registered my complaint at 1218, never got response other than usual SOP BS. Any idea what should I do now, is there any process to escalate this issue?

Any help will be appreciated :-)

Regards

give "chaye-pani" to local exchange. :)

keep registering your complaints until your problem is resolved & also catch your lineman (broadband installer) and pay him some money for...intimidate maintenance of your line

second process which I made bold texts it will definitely works :lol:

[quote=“Imran, post:2, topic:15038”]

give “chaye-pani” to local exchange. :)

[/quote]

Hmmmm…I was under the impression kay those days are over and PTCL now work more professionally but I might be wrong :wink:

so whom should I approach, surely I can “entertain” whole Exchange :slight_smile:

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:15038”]

keep registering your complaints until your problem is resolved & also catch your lineman (broadband installer) and pay him some money for…intimidate maintenance of your line

second process which I made bold texts it will definitely works :lol:

[/quote]

Line seems to be fine and crystal clear, Phone is working OK…will do complaint at 1218 (Subha + Dupehar + Shaam) :slight_smile:

look that every one will give you suggestion of chai pani If you didn't get yet what this chai pani It means Kickbacks small mount of money for instant approvals

[quote=“naveedch, post:5, topic:15038”]

Line seems to be fine and crystal clear, Phone is working OK…will do complaint at 1218 (Subha + Dupehar + Shaam) :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Then it could be some technical problem

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:15038”]

Then it could be some technical problem

[/quote]

Exactly…any idea how can a technical problem be escalated??

[quote=“naveedch, post:8, topic:15038”]

Exactly…any idea how can a technical problem be escalated??

[/quote]

Try reporting it to PTA.

kindly do mention ur problem here.. i will try to solve it out...

[quote=", post:10, topic:15038"]

kindly do mention ur problem here… i will try to solve it out…

[/quote]

Thanks Vick…I had to go to PTA and submit my complaint. After that PTCL hardly took few hours to rectify all problems :slight_smile:

[quote=“naveedch, post:4, topic:15038”]

Hmmmm…I was under the impression kay those days are over and PTCL now work more professionally but I might be wrong :wink:

so whom should I approach, surely I can “entertain” whole Exchange :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I have Maxcom, which is owned by PTCL, and the only way to fix line problems has always been to go to the lineman. Even if I complain to Maxcom, they would say, pls get the lineman to fix it. Maxcom tech would basically fix the problems remaining after the lineman was done.

email your complaint on bbsupport@ptcl.net.pk angain and again

yesterday i called 1218 and they attend my call within 5 seconds....its new record :)

I ordered PTCL 4M a month ago... Still no response... already regretting.. :S

Is there anyway to get the connection fast?

@ Faisal Aziz My longest waiting time was one hour.....

[quote=“suleman205, post:16, topic:15038”]

@ Faisal Aziz My longest waiting time was one hour…

[/quote]

You are Lucky