PTCL - CharJi Evo - Project Eagle (36 Mbps Wireless Broadband)

Great... M going to get it tomorrow Insa Allah :)

Thanks

36 Mbps What will be the Download Speed.

If we got 25 Mbps Download speed So we get 3.125 MBps 197.5 MB Per Minute and 10.98 Gb Per Hour

And Ptcl Download Cap is 50 Gb If we Download 5 Hour Continusly So Our monthly package will be end in only 5 Hours.

Ptcl Guys should think it.

50gb is a joke... Even if I play online muliplayer it will.finish n 15 days or less

Is it avaliable at official ptcl customer services

• 10 Gb Bucket for Rs. 500 available upon volume exhaustion on both prepay & postpay.
  • Maximum of 2 Postpay bucket charges billed in monthly invoice per month.

As per these points on CharJi page, maximum you can download with CharJi is 50+10+10=70 GB in a month and it will cost you 4500 Rs.

There is one more thing, if you lives in Karachi you have to pay sindh goverment tax on internet, which will further increase your CharJi bill :(

what is the difference between Rev.A Fallback and Rev.B Fallback

^

Rev A means in non coverage area of Charji u will be shifted to Rev A 3.1 mbps link

Rev B means in non coverage area of Charji u will be shifted to Rev B 9.3 mbps link.

Thanks

You can also buy unlimited buckets on prepaid

[quote=“sikandarbhai, post:102, topic:21063”]

36 Mbps What will be the Download Speed.

If we got 25 Mbps Download speed So we get 3.125 MBps 197.5 MB Per Minute and 10.98 Gb Per Hour

And Ptcl Download Cap is 50 Gb If we Download 5 Hour Continusly So Our monthly package will be end in only 5 Hours.

Ptcl Guys should think it.

[/quote]Only if you are going to download a 50GB+ file in a day, then yeah ur monthly limited will expire in 5hours. Download limit should be atleast 100Gb minimum. Better if 100-200Gb, hope they will introduce better packages soon

Another useless flop offer. 50gb what a joke.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

[quote=“aamir098, post:92, topic:21063”]

just called 1236 and charji is capped at 50gb and 20gb

this is not the end worst thing in peshawar they are only giving 3.6mb speed f*(*(k

[/quote]

That's the evo 3.1mbps speed..

They haven't introduced Evdo Rev. B in Peshawar? Which offers max 9mbps speed... i.e. Evo nitro?

Ok guys I went to pick up my device.. So far so good geting nearly 30mb download and 7mb upload. Pings 66 on telenor and ufone server in islamabad.

But u have to have full signals for full.speed. Other wise it's like 14mb but still good.

Ok.I talked to a senior tech guy.. The Rev a and b is all crap if u don't get signals then it always falls.to rev a coma.

Devices are from.ZTE and another company I got the ZTE touch model.

Paid rs.13500 for 3 months package

[quote=“RAK, post:104, topic:21063”]

10 Gb Bucket for Rs. 500 available upon volume exhaustion on both prepay & postpay.
Maximum of 2 Postpay bucket charges billed in monthly invoice per month.
As per these points on CharJi page, maximum you can download with CharJi is 50+10+10=70 GB in a month and it will cost you 4500 Rs.

There is one more thing, if you lives in Karachi you have to pay sindh goverment tax on internet, which will further increase your CharJi bill :(

[/quote]
Punjab is exempted from this tax because Raiwind is situated there and two jokers live over there…this tax is in Kpk too.Totally crap packages with crappy limited cities coverage.

I wanted to.know can.we re change rechsrge the 4g via upload or from.net as I do.with ptcl.wingle.

I paid rs 13500 so what happens after 3 months do I get a bill.. But how will.I choose a package do I have to call ptcl again.

EVO CharJi Ad

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x228djl_launch-of-charji-evo_tech

@ Malir Cantt Karachi

3652758441.png

With 3 Signals. Sometimes get 4 signals

I bought it from karachi so I had to pay 19.5% tax(only in Sindh and KPK) on 13550 :( total 16194. I paid for 3 months Charji Cloud. Device is touch based.

Device is of ZTE.

Thanks

masters 50 cap is something worst..it will suck teh bandwidth .

Anyone who would invest sixteen thousand would surely demand much more than the 50gb lollipop!!!! B

[quote=“masters, post:115, topic:21063”]

@ Malir Cantt Karachi

3652758441.png

With 3 Signals. Sometimes get 4 signals

I bought it from karachi so I had to pay 19.5% tax(only in Sindh and KPK) on 13550 :( total 16194. I paid for 3 months Charji Cloud. Device is touch based.

Device is of ZTE.

Thanks

[/quote]

please post a ping result to infdat.com and bbc.com

awsome speeds even for 3bars :) and upload is amazing :) only thing sucks is 50gb cAP

All devices are available online on TCS Connect http://tcsconnect.com/electronics/mobile-internet.html

if you cant find on OneStop shop buy here

Yea, limit is the issue but i use DSL For heavy downloads. Rest 50GB is fine for using occasionally :)

Thanks

Ping results are:

Thanks