PTCL - CharJi Evo - Project Eagle (36 Mbps Wireless Broadband)

[quote=“koder, post:320, topic:21063”]

Your ptcl giant infrastructure is limited to few cities .. We would have considered it giant if it was accessible to other cities .. Its in expanding process since ages & generating revenues.. They aint short of funds,they want to keep it limited because ptcl doesnt have enough juice in the pipe line .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Business is a term that defines the investor interest in profits only. Deploying high-end infrastructure, where they wouldn't be able to meet the investment cost initial stage can cause long delays in expansion of network, until demand of services got hyped in new areas of business.

Hopefully you get the point.

[quote=“armada, post:319, topic:21063”]

send me your devices i will unlock (shipment charges for sending and receiving will be on you)

[/quote]

Why one should be sending devices whereas unlocking required only imei #

Thats it :)

Strange post .

[quote=“rockz, post:322, topic:21063”]

Why one should be sending devices whereas unlocking required only imei #

Thats it :)

Strange post .

[/quote]

send the imei get the code and write it yourself

[quote=“rockz, post:321, topic:21063”]

Your ptcl giant infrastructure is limited to few cities … We would have considered it giant if it was accessible to other cities … Its in expanding process since ages & generating revenues… They aint short of funds,they want to keep it limited because ptcl doesnt have enough juice in the pipe line … Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business is a term that defines the investor interest in profits only. Deploying high-end infrastructure, where they wouldn’t be able to meet the investment cost initial stage can cause long delays in expansion of network, until demand of services got hyped in new areas of business.

Hopefully you get the point.

[/quote]

Oh phai i knew it you will come up with this ghisa pita reply … Ptcl has looted its
Customers for ages with the infrastructure from baba e azam"s era and they ave enough to spend on high end tech.If peeetcl provide the services then you can you tell if ppl will subscriber it or not.Don’t jump to the conclusion.If i would be in your place i would have been praising ptcl too but reality is something else my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“koder, post:324, topic:21063”]

Oh phai i knew it you will come up with this ghisa pita reply .. Ptcl has looted its Customers for ages with the infrastructure from baba e azam"s era and they ave enough to spend on high end tech.If peeetcl provide the services then you can you tell if ppl will subscriber it or not.Don't jump to the conclusion.If i would be in your place i would have been praising ptcl too but reality is something else my friend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

For a laugh :) Thats Baba-e-Adam (First Human Being), Not Azam

Nothing Ghisa Pita in it :). There are lot of satisfied customers of every other Services providers. For an instance, I'm using Zong/Telenor/Ufone 3G as required with Wingle. As well as Charji Evo. Surely every wireless provider got its weak and Top notch areas. If you wall in the weak spot :) whats the point of cursing it all the time.

Simply change your service provider :)

[quote="armada, post:323, topic:21063"]

send the imei get the code and write it yourself

[/quote]

Already done :)

i wanted to know who have got new 4g cloud connections / strange that the torrents seems to be capped or throttling . speeds touch 2mb then goes to zero / there is no signal issues etc - but i cant under stand what is happening .

Check the other post for new revised packages

in 2000(inclusive of taxes) you get 300 GB/Month

So PTCL 4G project is effectively DEAD before it could even start (ROFL) and yet they still cling to the same old bullshit prices and data cap.