PTCL - CharJi Evo - Project Eagle (36 Mbps Wireless Broadband)

From last week, whenever i test the speed on PTCL Servers ISB using speed test, it achieves 15 to 16 Mbps. But when browsing or downloading it gives not more than 2Mbps .. What's wrong, Have anybody else experienced the same problem ?

[quote=“rockz, post:238, topic:21063”]

New (Optional) Evo Wingle/4G Cap

300 GB

Monthly 7000/-

[/quote]

when will launch i called ptcl but they told me no pkg..

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:242, topic:21063”]

when will launch i called ptcl but they told me no pkg..

[/quote]

:/ I always get irritate with calling helpline and asking them.

WAIT WAIT & WAIT

You will get its public notification over website and Helpline. Kuch Leak info bhi hoti hai I Guess which most of users don't believe until it sees the daylight

[quote=“rockz, post:243, topic:21063”]

WAIT WAIT & WAIT

You will get its public notification over website and Helpline. Kuch Leak info bhi hoti hai I Guess which most of users don't believe until it sees the daylight

[/quote]

Any idea when is 4G coming to other cities like Psh?

Download speed on torrents

PTCL just introduced double volume Charji packages at same price and unfortunately for new customers only. Existing customers can't opt for any of these packages :(

as long as they have caps ...not interested because my internet usage is beyond their expectations :D

Good luck with torrents with capping applied.

Can anyone confirm that Evo chorme working with 3420 TP LinK router?

[quote=“mj10, post:250, topic:21063”]

Can anyone confirm that Evo chorme working with 3420 TP LinK router?

[/quote]

Yes it works, personally using it but you may need to set up it manually from router configuration.

36mbps with 25GB data cap? DUMB m0ther-FU-CK-ERs. Sorry, had to say it.

I cant wait to see their CharJi fail just like 3G evo nitro devices due to their bullshit packages and data caps and then they had to throw away all the devices and packages and beg users for 5 months to buy it for 1000 per month.

[quote=“ta6ish, post:251, topic:21063”]

Yes it works, personally using it but you may need to set up it manually from router configuration.

[/quote]

Can you please share the configuration screen shot for Char je on Tp link 3G Router 3420 ? Please.

Can some one please tell me the exact model number of Char ji dongle ? like model number of HUAWEI E1732 or WHAT ?

Does anyone here know if this CharJi works well near Askari 4/Millennium Mall in Karachi?

Any new promo coming on Charji?

[quote=“nemo, post:255, topic:21063”]

Does anyone here know if this CharJi works well near Askari 4/Millennium Mall in Karachi?

[/quote]

it sure does.

[quote=“rockz, post:243, topic:21063”]

WAIT WAIT & WAIT

[/quote]

Hey rockz can you please tell me something, PTCLhave just introduced new Charji Wingle device @Rs 2500. I already have prervious non-wifi Charji USB dongle with a sim pre-installed on it.

Can i put that sim into new Wingle Charji Device ? i mean i don't want new connection but just the Charji Wingle device to get it working on my existing sim.

[quote=“ta6ish, post:258, topic:21063”]

Hey rockz can you please tell me something, PTCLhave just introduced new Charji Wingle device @Rs 2500. I already have prervious non-wifi Charji USB dongle with a sim pre-installed on it.

Can i put that sim into new Wingle Charji Device ? i mean i don't want new connection but just the Charji Wingle device to get it working on my existing sim.

[/quote]

will confirm from the system admin in a day or two, if the sim is patched to device MDN or Not.

Among newly introduced packages

Only Charji Wingle & Huawei Cloud is a wise choice

Wingle is best for those who actually in need of a wireless connection all the time in car/office/home

Best part is its Backward compatibility with Rev.B network mode. That supports upto 9.3 Mbps (Same like Evo Wingle)

Open the settings and change the network Mode to 4G/Evdo Only. To have constant speed all the time.