PTCL - CharJi Evo - Project Eagle (36 Mbps Wireless Broadband)

@rocks I have pm you. Please reply, thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[quote=“archim3des, post:180, topic:21063”]

Last Result:
Download Speed: 986 kbps (123.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 902 kbps (112.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Latency: 114 ms
16/8/2014 19:35:56

Area :Clifton Blk 2,Karachi

All of ptcl’s evo services are Horrible in clifton, i’m still stuck with their evo 3.1 service and i get 0.5mb %99 of the time

What you are saying is amazing. Please recheck again ad confirm if it is still opening.

you can always just use a freevpn for youtube (vpnbook.com etc.), dont get their charji service on the hope of youtubing withought restrictions…

[/quote]
I will never buy the charji unless it has atleast 100 gb fup. This wont happen so i would prefer sone gali ka net wala than pee tcl B)

Youtube still working on wingle n charji:)

I also hav strongvpn so no issues whether youtube is blocked or not:)

Just shared info with you guy

Sent from my GT-I9505

It is working fine with IDM only. Without IDM it sucks!! why is that?

yve2a8uv.jpg

Ok just changed my location

if you post a speedtest please include your location, otherwise it's kinda pointless.

[quote=“a4aliii, post:184, topic:21063”]

It is working fine with IDM only. Without IDM it sucks!! why is that?

yve2a8uv.jpg

[/quote]

thats a ptcl routing issue, IDM uses multiple threads and speedtest uses a single thread. on certain servers you might get better speeds, in the speedtest settings panel change the server to lahore ptcl or any of the other ptcl hosted servers.

With chachaji they r just ripping customers. Even if u get the said its pointless to use it with FUP in place. Cz only downloading works best streaming sucks at ptcl u ll not get above 1mb in streaming

On charji ..streaming at 1080p working fine on utube n daily motion...

Sent from my GT-I9505

Visit ign.com and stream. On my 8mb dsl even normal streams dont work.

^

I hav jst tried it and working fine with only 3 Signals...

Played this video

http://me.ign.com/en/apple/21105/preview/samsung-galaxy-s5-hands-on

Sent from my GT-I9505

[quote=“epakistani, post:190, topic:21063”]

Visit ign.com and stream. On my 8mb dsl even normal streams dont work.

[/quote]

its the fault of lousy IGN guys. Even people form US are complaining.

Device Price: 15,000 Rs.

Worthless piece of crap! PTCL saleswoman said it comes with 7 days test warranty, I will try to return it. I tested this device on many locations, the only place I was able to get 20 Mbps speed was in Faisal Town, Lahore. Do not buy this device if you live in DHA, Lahore.

3715990766.png

3716006903.png

[quote=“Nabz, post:194, topic:21063”]

Device Price: 15,000 Rs.

Worthless piece of crap! PTCL saleswoman said it comes with 7 days test warranty, I will try to return it. I tested this device on many locations, the only place I was able to get 20 Mbps speed was in Faisal Town, Lahore. Do not buy this device if you live in DHA, Lahore.

3715990766.png

3716006903.png

[/quote]

Services are not available in Every area. It will take sometime. Till then use Wingle or 3.1 Mbps. or Newly Launched Evo NItro Cloud share with 14 Mbps device.

[quote=“tramper, post:172, topic:21063”]

@Rocks Yes its 14th August! Any news? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

NItro Cloud 14 Mbps is launched yesterday.

same packages but its more like a data sharing device as well with enchanged upto 14 Mbps Download.

[quote=“rockz, post:195, topic:21063”]

Services are not available in Every area. It will take sometime. Till then use Wingle or 3.1 Mbps. or Newly Launched Evo NItro Cloud share with 14 Mbps device.

[/quote]

They said the device will revert to Nitro if 4G is not available. It seems, Nitro is also not available. I don't live far away from city, I live near the largest business hub in DHA Lahore (y block). If its not available here, then its only available in PTCL offices. I should never have trusted this garbage company in first place.

FUP will increase :) have patience. Due to lack of users response soon increased FUP will be introduced on current charges.

[quote=“Nabz, post:197, topic:21063”]

They said the device will revert to Nitro if 4G is not available. It seems, Nitro is also not available. I don't live far away from city, I live near the largest business hub in DHA Lahore (y block). If its not available here, then its only available in PTCL offices. I should never have trusted this garbage company in first place.

[/quote]

Your results shown its Nitro indeed :)

Lot of users in your area thats why getting slashed bandwidth.

@rockz

What is Nitro cloud share device price? If v buy without below package.

On site only 9500 is mentioed with three month free..

Sent from my GT-I9505