PTCL - CharJi Evo - Project Eagle (36 Mbps Wireless Broadband)

Is this model of wingle PTCL distributing as Charji Wingle ?

http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-broadband/wingles/tech-specs/e8231.htm

@Rockz

I have pulled out charji sim from Huawei Charji Cloud and again re-inserted it but now its not connecting and saying no Service etc.

Samething i did in the evening and it didnt worked until i complaint to PTCL and after sometime it started working.

Now i have again complaint to PTCL and waiting when it gets start working.

Any idea why this happening on pulling and inserting charji sim bac? Earlier i had ZTE device and didnt had this problem.

Thanks

i got new box pack unlock device from O L X 4000rs using unlocked Charji Huawei Cloud with all SIM 3G and PTCL working well, ptcl 3500rs but just added 500 caz who wait and pay 5$ maybe will get code or not..... just battery 6-7hr so if at home always keep on charger ;)

3G speed depends on area but happy caz dont hav torrent sickness :)

[quote=“rockz, post:283, topic:21063”]

Huawei devices are always remarkable. and 4g Huawei cloud is far better than Sliding etc.

1500 mAh battery gives 5 to 6 hours backup alongwith fallback to Rev.B network if 4G not available.

[/quote]

only 3G SIM working will along PTCL SIM caz 4G zong warid LTE band nt supported :(

[quote=“masters, post:303, topic:21063”]

@Rockz

I have pulled out charji sim from Huawei Charji Cloud and again re-inserted it but now its not connecting and saying no Service etc.

Samething i did in the evening and it didnt worked until i complaint to PTCL and after sometime it started working.

Now i have again complaint to PTCL and waiting when it gets start working.

Any idea why this happening on pulling and inserting charji sim bac? Earlier i had ZTE device and didnt had this problem.

Thanks

[/quote]
It seems to be some signals issue…after sometime it started working :)

Thanka

[quote=“masters, post:306, topic:21063”]

It seems to be some signals issue...after sometime it started working :) Thanka

[/quote]

Yeah answered that in your pm :)

@Rockz

PTCL CHARJI @ MALIR CANTT

I know its Capped but still Rocking Speed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

@Masters

See the difference of results after upgradation :)

Warid is limited to 21 Mbps (Constant all the time I get). Even they deployed 150 Mbps infrastructure, but without extra bandwidth they cannot release the speed out to its customers. Even I am using 4g of Warid and its working flawlessly in whole city apart from few areas.

Ptcl is a giant in telecom no matter whatsoever. Having thoughput of over 100 Mbps and limiting users to 36 Mbps threshold.

[quote=“masters, post:309, topic:21063”]

PTCL CHARJI @ MALIR CANTT I know its Capped but still Rocking Speed Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Oh wow. Congrats on achieving 'rocking speeds' and enjoy consuming up all of your pathetic 50GB limit in 1 hour. LOL

@Masters if u got Huawei 4G cloud

Give your imei number. Lets try unlocking it :)

@rockz

Thanks for offer

I have unlocked it already;)

[quote=“masters, post:313, topic:21063”]

@rockz Thanks for offer I have unlocked it already;) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Kindly share the usage time of charji

[quote=“rockz, post:314, topic:21063”]

@rockz Thanks for offer I have unlocked it already;) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Kindly share the usage time of charji

[/quote]
Device usage?

[quote=“masters, post:315, topic:21063”]

Device usage? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

continuous usage on 3G sim or 4G sim

On avg uses 10 to 12 hours for 3g sim

Does Zen mate vpn works on Ptcl chargy or its Baan.

send me your devices i will unlock (shipment charges for sending and receiving will be on you)

[quote=“rockz, post:310, topic:21063”]

@Masters

See the difference of results after upgradation :)

Warid is limited to 21 Mbps (Constant all the time I get). Even they deployed 150 Mbps infrastructure, but without extra bandwidth they cannot release the speed out to its customers. Even I am using 4g of Warid and its working flawlessly in whole city apart from few areas.

Ptcl is a giant in telecom no matter whatsoever. Having thoughput of over 100 Mbps and limiting users to 36 Mbps threshold.

[/quote]

Your ptcl giant infrastructure is limited
to few cities … We would have considered it giant if it was accessible to other cities … Its in expanding process since ages & generating revenues… They aint short of funds,they want to keep it limited because ptcl doesnt have enough juice in the pipe line …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“koder, post:320, topic:21063”]

Your ptcl giant infrastructure is limited to few cities .. We would have considered it giant if it was accessible to other cities .. Its in expanding process since ages & generating revenues.. They aint short of funds,they want to keep it limited because ptcl doesnt have enough juice in the pipe line .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Business is a term that defines the investor interest in profits only. Deploying high-end infrastructure, where they wouldn't be able to meet the investment cost initial stage can cause long delays in expansion of network, until demand of services got hyped in new areas of business.

Hopefully you get the point.