PTCL BroadBand Question

I have a very high telephone bill this month , and i want to disconnect the LandLine phone, but if i disconnect it then am i still eligible to gain the PTCL BroadBand.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have a very high telephone bill this month , and i want to disconnect the LandLine phone, but if i disconnect it then am i still eligible to gain the PTCL BroadBand.
[/quote]

u can ask this question in the dedicated PTCL sticky

and i m not sure if u can do that

[/quote]

what do u mean

Broadband with out phone line

and use ptcl thread

he wants to take only shopper frm shop keeper without buying anything
[/quote]

lol

best of luck wid shopper

he wants to take only shopper frm shop keeper without buying anything

[/quote]

don’t worry a kind shopkeeper will give it to you, its not that much costly

Very simple dont use telephone set or even dont have telephone set in ur house/office than you will not able call so no extra ordinary bill. lolzz

Very simple dont use telephone set or even dont have telephone set in ur house/office than you will not able call so no extra ordinary bill. lolzz
[/quote]

but he will have to pay the line rent and he doesn’t wants to do that

but he will have to pay the line rent and he doesn’t wants to do that

[/quote]

he has to pay line rent to have line at his location, if not paying line rent than line for dsl also.

What HussanAli wants is called a 'dry loop' connection. I use a dry loop since I have a cell phone and don't need phone services. Don't know if PTCL offers it though. Voice and Internet are independent of each other and you don't need one for the other to work.

^ sah, i thought you were iraqi.

[/quote]

lol man

[/quote]

You’re not very smart are you… :P

^ man i saw someone from canada on another forum and he's iraqi and he happens to have a name "sah"

^ Well thats obviously not me! Back to the topic...

does ptcl provide conneciton only for dsl without voice connection?

i dont think sO!

Hey fellows all members do'nt understand me , i mean that i have PTCL LandLine thru which i use the Dial-UP, but i want to disconnect the PTCL landline and want to use the DSL in future, so if i disconnect can then i receive the DSL Wire Seperately or PTCL LandLine is neccessary for the DSL Connection.