PTCL and LDN gateway Problem Rearding Satellite Uplink

Hi to all forum mates... Can anyone tell me how to break the gateway of PTCL Dsl or LDN because i am using satellite internet downlink of 22 Mb i am only able to route its ip to dial up ,but not able to route its ip with Ptcl and LDN dsl because their gateways are closed .... I know only Brain Dsl has open gate way but its not available in my area ..... So can tell me how to over come this problem ???..

what are the charges for Sat Internet ? Is it Open sky ?

its free of cost if u know how to hack it.:D........... Well plz some one help me ....... One who help me regarding this i will tell him the trick to hack satellite ip based internet.....

well if disable NAT on the DSl router then you can do it ;)

A simple but logical trick ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well if disable NAT on the DSl router then you can do it ;)

A simple but logical trick ;)

[/quote]

are u sure this will work ?.. Some one told me that try to connect dsl internet on bridge mode and make a VPN connection on pc but when i follow this the internet light switches off…

are u sure this will work ?.. Some one told me that try to connect dsl internet on bridge mode and make a VPN connection on pc but when i follow this the internet light switches off…

[/quote]

no you way will not work but DSL wihtout Nat but as Router will work for you … as I used it with LDN long time ago … when my cable wala have download of 4 Mbits/s.

Google4u

which service ? Why you need high upload speed ?

pm me through this forum with SAT IP and settings .... I will reply you back with whole solution .... kindly also mention your city name.

Google4u

pm me through this forum with SAT IP and settings … I will reply you back with whole solution … kindly also mention your city name.

Google4u

[/quote]

oky bro now i am browsing via my cell when i be on mypc i will send u all the details…

[/quote]

when your dsl router is on bridge mode u make PPPoE connection on your PC, and then you can merge both connections ur Satellite Link and DSL…there is a thread on this forum somewhere for merging connections.

that NAT trick would also work probably

pm me through this forum with SAT IP and settings … I will reply you back with whole solution … kindly also mention your city name.

Google4u

[/quote]

dear have a chat with me at asad_suleman_2008@yahoo.com i will tell u each and every thing about Downlink…

which service ? Why you need high upload speed ?
[/quote]

dear we need better uploading speed to get full burst of downlink on dialup i am getting only 900 KB/s and on the other hand my friend who is using the same package with brain dsl he is getting 2.6 MB/s downlink …

when your dsl router is on bridge mode u make PPPoE connection on your PC, and then you can merge both connections ur Satellite Link and DSL…there is a thread on this forum somewhere for merging connections.

that NAT trick would also work probably

[/quote]

well can u plz send me the link ? and plz guide me how to make a bridge mode connection ?? or nat trick ???

^ making bridge connection is very simple....for merging connections just google it

once you've set connection mode to bridge on the correct vpi vci, from the dsl router

in windows xp simply

do this goto

Control Panel -> Connections -> Create a New connection -> Next ->Connect to internet -> Setup up my connection manually-> "Connect using a broadband connection that requires username and password"->Next->Next->Finish

dear have a chat with me at asad_suleman_2008@yahoo.com i will tell u each and every thing about Downlink…

[/quote]

I will be online at night from mid night till 4:am ;)

Google4u

well can we also have some share in that sat info, I do have the required software.

well can we also have some share in that sat info, I do have the required software.
[/quote]

y not dear just add me …

what is your id ?

asad_suleman_2008@yahoo.com

well i have tried bridge mode tricked i am able to connect with the internet but when i merge it with Satellite net its not working but on the other hand with the same settings satellite net is working with dialup .. i am using Wingate for binding and merging plz guide me ...