PTCL Alternative

For 3-4 months, PTCL's DSL is really pathetic.

Can some one guide me for some alternative of PTCL. As Iam heavy user of internet and feels that wireless would be better instead of fixed line.

Thanks in advance

ZIS( Zaradri's Internet Service) try that

Strike is over PTCL is rocking again

^Rocking from which angle?

no dear there is no alternative of wire ptcl like google adsense, i have already used all internet providers companies but ptcl dsl is the best one

How about the new Qubee Shuttle device (1MB Rs. 1500 Per Month - Unlimited) (But it is only a usb device, so you can't connect a normal router).

Or Worldcall Cable Internet. Their new 'Thunder' Packages seem really attractive.

its true ptcl is rocking again !!!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How about the new Qubee Shuttle device (1MB Rs. 1500 Per Month - Unlimited) (But it is only a usb device, so you can’t connect a normal router).

Or Worldcall Cable Internet. Their new ‘Thunder’ Packages seem really attractive.

[/quote]

Well how Qubee’s service ? 1500 is bit on the high side. Otherwise I can consider it.

I have tested all the ISP including Wateen, LDN, WiTribe etc and come to conclusion that

"No subsitute for PTCL if you are living in Pakistan"

I have tested all the ISP including Wateen, LDN, WiTribe etc and come to conclusion that

“No subsitute for PTCL if you are living in Pakistan”

[/quote]

Can you justify that ? LDN on copper was way better than ptcl on ONU. I only had a problem a few hours with LDN, in my three months with them. And in last three months PTCL is a problem every day. My phone will be dead in next 15 mins for 1 hours. :mad:

In Islamabad I think Nayatel is the best because they are offering 5 mbps unlimited downloads from 8pm to 8 am in the morning.. and 1 mbps with 15 gb cap in the morning.. but they are only limited to islamabad. They have nothing to offer in pindi as yet.

But I have heard from a friend of mine and he loves nayatel so much, he has ditched everything. He says he gets 350 to 450 kbs download each night.

Wi-tribe, wateen are alternate of PTCL.

or you can try PTCL EVO ... at the end u will terminate.

cant believe ppl still praising ptcl after so much pain they get through with their pathetic customer and broadband service which is not stable with many problems.people should think out of the box now and demand quality service which is their right and put criticism where due. we as a nation sleeping time to wake up.

cant believe ppl still praising ptcl after so much pain they get through with their pathetic customer and broadband service which is not stable with many problems.people should think out of the box now and demand quality service which is their right and put criticism where due. we as a nation sleeping time to wake up.
[/quote]

waking up

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

going back to sleep

well i m using PTCL too and there service Sucks in my area !!!! Using it from last 10 month and still facing same Problem from day 1 :( i called Worldcall Customer care they are not available in my area :(

I m Still confuse What to do now !!! :(

I reconnected to Worldcall a month or so ago and it is working fine by the grace of Allah :) .Using it for backup purposes to PTCL which mostly is not working :( .