PTCL 4MB & 8MB DSL Promotions

Now PTCL customers can enjoy DSL 4 Mbps Unlimited speed for the price of 2 Mbps Unlimited till Mar 1, 2016. After that, regular 4 Mbps charges will apply. Promotion charges are Rs. 1,549/month From march 2016 Regular price of DSL 4 Mbps Unlimited will be Rs. 1,750/month.......

You can also get 8MBPS Unlimited promotion package for the price of 4MBPS valid till January 31, 2016. Charges after this date will be 2500/Month. From June 1, 2016 Regular price of 8 Mbps Unlimited of that time i.e., Rs. 3,000/month. This promotion has No FUP, No monthly charges of SmartTV, No monthly charges of SmartTV App

Call 1236 to get these promotions

^ Not really that attractive. I think it's about time PTCL doubles up their speed on all their packages permanently without any increase in cost. They have far more competitors these days, and the competitors are offering some good flavored candies. B)

I've disconnected my DSL service, because it made no #$%^%$# sense to pay nearly 4K for a shitty 8Mbps, when the competition is offering better download speeds with decent caps. Since my download traffic has dropped significantly in the past year, I've now become accustomed to having 100GB as my absolute limit nowadays. Quantity is not what I'm after, its the quality of service. Whoever offers superior quality of service, will get my money.

[quote=“Tanzeel, post:, topic:”]

Now PTCL customers can enjoy DSL 4 Mbps Unlimited speed for the price of 2 Mbps Unlimited till Mar 1, 2016. After that, regular 4 Mbps charges will apply. Promotion charges are Rs. 1,549/month From march 2016 Regular price of DSL 4 Mbps Unlimited will be Rs. 1,750/month…

You can also get 8MBPS Unlimited promotion package for the price of 4MBPS valid till January 31, 2016. Charges after this date will be 2500/Month. From June 1, 2016 Regular price of 8 Mbps Unlimited of that time i.e., Rs. 3,000/month. This promotion has No FUP, No monthly charges of SmartTV, No monthly charges of SmartTV App

Call 1236 to get these promotions

[/quote]

Thanks dude . How did u find about this? its not on ptcl’s website