PTA's complaint number: 0800-55055

it is your friend. call it complain excessively of the telecoms company you hate, well not hate! the company who isn't providing you what it claims.

Mobilink,Warid,Telenor,Ufone etc etc

Ptcl,Ldn, etc etc

do complain and complain alot. i don't know if this is gonna even effect them but you should do it.

@lash: Please make topic titles more descriptive instead of just typing in a phone number. Also you didn't even say WHOSE phone number that is...!

sorry maybe you know now that whose this is? .

its PTA complain number. as i said heart opened complians! no mercy ok!

yeah but how could someone complain when the no is busy 24/7. so no use.

hain?!

haha this is Pakistan then. as i said only bombs and guns can solve their misery!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hain?!

haha this is Pakistan then. as i said only bombs and guns can solve their misery!

[/quote]

I total disagree with you. We should not disheart with thier such activity and keep doing good work for betterment of Pakistan and hope, work and pray for betterment without bombs and guns.

@lash, are you inherently destructive or do you think this is some kind of a joke or what?

wtf man! do i look like a joke to you!

i was not born destructive!

these things you see made me!

troll :D

no i am not a troll ! you are! :P trolly babe!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

no i am not a troll ! you are! :P trolly babe!
[/quote]

lol man u have no idea who saad is do u

u can almost call him the heart of this forum

i know him.. 1 day before the day of hack. what are you thinking now? you thought i am a newbie?

Lash, your attitude is literally not going to help you, us or anyone else living in this world.

Bombs and knives are not the answer to everything. Civilization prevails, and that's why Al Qaeda is living in the mountains...

You can live there if you want to emphasize on the use of force, otherwise refrain from posting very violent messages (and suggestive posts).

i just ear to eared it. :P

Discussion has deviated too much from the topic...well dere must be other numbers for complaining to PTA....numbers mb which are not toll free...as toll free numbers, are usually exploited for fun in Pakistan

i hate PTA call center

and their email service is normal only.