PTA takes action against my complaint

i am very thankfull of pta they take action against my complain i want to port out my mobilink # but after every 15 to 20 days mobilink decline my request and puts any objection on it,then me complain to PTA they solve this problem.i am very satisfied from PTA help.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM, rizwan shahzad <> wrote:

Dear sir /madam

i want to switch my mobilink # at ufone,before many days

(3 april 2009 at 3:40pm)ufone forward my request for mobilink port

out,but mobilink did not port out my# after many days spending,please

order them for port out my number.

thanks

Regards:

Rizwan Shahzad

Complaint No 75710 Dated: 14-April-2009

1. Please immediately facilitate the company for availing MNP services and forward compliance report by 17 April 2009.

2. Copy of all correspondence/ status reports related to the enclosed complaint shall be communicated simultaneously to the complainant and this office by the stipulated date.

An expeditious and logical redressal of the consumer grievance at your end shall be appreciated.

Regards

Nabiha Mehmood

Director (CPD)

Consumer Protection Directorate

PTA Headquarters

Sector F-5/1, Islamabad.

Ph No. 051-9225325

Fax No. 051-2878127

email: complaint@pta.gov.pk

www.pta.gov.pk

----- Forwarded by Complaint/COMP CELL/COORD/PTA/PK on 04/14/2009 03:46 AM -----

PTA Complaint No: 75712 (Our ref: 1629-04-2009)

Mobilink Customer Care/CC/LHR Dear Mr. Rizwan, This is with reference to your e-mail to PTA Complaint Cell ...

4:36 PM (4 hours ago)

Mobilink Customer Care/CC/LHRLoading...

4:36 PM (4 hours ago)

Mobilink Customer Care/CC/LHR

to me

show details 4:36 PM (4 hours ago)

Dear Mr. Rizwan,

This is with reference to your e-mail to PTA Complaint Cell dated April 12, 2009 regarding mobile number porting request against the mobile number . We sincerely regret for any inconvenience that has been caused to you in this regard. However, please be informed that said request has been processed effective April 16, 2009 and mentioned mobile number has successfully ported out.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your constant support and confidence, which has helped to make Mobilink the largest and most sought after cellular service in Pakistan.

Please do not hesitate to fax to our Customer Care Support on 042-111-301-301 or email us at customercare@mobilink.net for any further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Tashfeen Khan

Manager, Customer Communication

Customer Care

Yes.

I was not getting my EVDO refund from Worldcall since 4 months. PTA helped me get that!

And there have been successful cases of PTCL Upgrades being ordered by PTA. One such case is Mian Abid on this forum.

(PTA assigned me a complaint number for PTCL Upgrade issue 4 days after I was upgraded - slower - but they did take some time out to assign a complaint number to me!)

PS: Thanks for posting your contact number in public! :P

wow,,,, great news

I have a problem too. About a year ago i shifted to indigo from jazz to get that 500rs per month gprs package. Anyway in Lahore gprs was working great because of their edge service over there but when i came to Quetta it was really bad so i deactivated gprs on my phone.

Now the question is, if i port out to telenor or someone do i get back my 1500rs advance that i paid mobilink for their indigo connection.

yes brian_dean you change your network switch your # to any other network at prepaid,then mobilink return your security.