PSN VS Xbox Live

I say Xbox Live is better but PSN supports free online gaming and its free of cost. what you say?

I say PSN since its free.

For us pakistanis atleast.. Because what if you buy your subscription of xbox live and then you get banned? :P..

PSN will acquire PS3 and Xbox Live is fast superior to PSN.

^Any reasons why it is better

PSN = Free, some dedicated servers

XBlive = Costs around 4000 an year, bad pings

XBLive is still better, because for PSN ... every game you want to buy will cost you the same as an year XBLive subscription

Actually XBOX LIVE supports alot of entertainment like netflix,liveTV,movies,extra game content,game demos which ps3 supports less.and events in US quite good and better.

PSN supports all but no netflix,no events,no liveTV and many others.

Does Xbox live has Home? :P

YA xbox live(INSIDE XBOX) there is events.

But it doesnt have a feature like Home ;)

ya playstation home is outstanding feature of PS3 but its not included in PSN its a FEATURE of PS3.

PS HOME is open area where you can chat with others,play games,watch movies and many more.

Yeah i know.

But its not a feature of PS3, its a feature of PSN. Can you use PS Home without the Playstation Network? Nope.

ahan the home was added to PS3 feature all that it requires PSN account and Internet but its nothin releated to PSN.

^^ :S

Lol

Thats like saying Msn messenger is nothing related to the internet because its installed in a PC :S

I think you get what you pay for. & there's no hacking, cheating, grieving.. well not anymore :)

& like another mate said

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
PSN = XBLive is still better, because for PSN ... every game you want to buy will cost you the same as an year XBLive subscription
[/quote]

Btw, There are movies on PSN too plus TV shows too.