PS3 or XBOX 360....?

ok..I want to ask which is better..PS3 or XBOX..I have read the features of PS3 and they are remarkably great....I guess it is better than XBOX...

However I can wait for games releasing for PS3.....

So what recommendation...???

Both PS3 and Xbox 360 are great, PS3 is a little more expensive but it's your choice.

I personally like Wii, it's lovely.

360 is better as it's cheaper and more games are available plus they are pirated, so are cheap

PS3 has more advamced features than 360 but is expensive

yeah,there is a price difference....

I think that PS3 is a complete entertainment package..Isnt it..??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I personally like Wii, it’s lovely.

[/quote]

Yeah indeed its great and lovely…What is its price…??

It comes down to affordability for me. If you can afford around 3500-4500 rs per Playstation 3 game and if you can afford to buy a 30k console, Then go for PS3 you will not be dissapointed. Xbox360 is a great console but it has alot of issues like RROD. If this RROD problem wasnt there i would full heartly recommend you to get X360, But i am a victim of RROD myself after using X360 for about 3 months so i wont recommend X360 to anyone who can afford a PS3.

If however you really cant afford a PS3 go for a 360, If you're lucky you wont get RROD, plus you can buy pirated games and even download games off the internet burn them on dvd and play them. I am hearing the new X360 consoles have less chance of getting a RROD but not quite sure how true that is.

I recommend the PS3, You will love playing Online for free, Plus even if you have to spend 4000 on a game you will play the game to the full, And then you can later exchange that game for another one.

Why isnt there PS3 modified version as u can do with XBOX to use pirated stuff....??

Yeah indeed its great and lovely…What is its price…??

[/quote]

US Wii costs around Rs. 28,000 and Japanese Wii costs around 18,000.

Rs. 100 to Rs. 150 per game (in Karachi).

Why isnt there PS3 modified version as u can do with XBOX to use pirated stuff…??
[/quote]

Nope the PS3 hasnt been hacked yet, To play games on PS3 you have to buy original games no other way to run games on the PS3.

I have heared that new xbox 360 consoles dont have the problem of RROD

And then you can later exchange that game for another one.
[/quote]

What s this exchange type thing…???I will never be able to spend more than 1000R.s on each game after spending so many bucks on the console…!!!

So exchanging the game would cost me how many rupees…??

[/quote]

Why is there such a difference in price between US and japan version of console?

Is there extra stuff in the US version?

[/quote]

What features does Wii lack which XBOX360 and PS3 have,??

What s this exchange type thing…???I will never be able to spend more than 1000R.s on each game after spending so many bucks on the console…!!!

So exchanging the game would cost me how many rupees…??

[/quote]

As these games are original, so you can exchange these games with the shopkeeper

suppose you buy GTAIV for rs3000, after playing it you can exchange it with another game like fifa etc. without any cost

but I recommend you go for 360

okay..that's good..I guess I should collect some info regarding this exchange type things as I am not going to spend more after buying the console...

The reason I want to go for PS3 is its features and I want somewhat complete entertainment package as I am going somewhere where no entertainment available(means a very remote area in pakistan)...

Collect info. from your cd store

I don't think every store offers the exchange service

^yes..that's why I should check this thing out before making any decision!!!!

Wii is better than XBOX 360 while PS3 is better than Wii.

Dont go for XBOX 360, instead go for Wii or PS3.

But 1 game of PS3 costs around 2500 while 150 for Wii.

The decision is yours.

Good luck.

Wii is better than XBOX 360 while PS3 is better than Wii.

Dont go for XBOX 360, instead go for Wii or PS3.

But 1 game of PS3 costs around 2500 while 150 for Wii.

The decision is yours.

Good luck.

[/quote]

You are comparing Wii with 360?

360 is far more better than Wii

Wii only plays low-grade games and is even worse than PS2

No no, You cant exchange for free. Most shopkeepers take your game and ask you for around 500-1000rs and then give you a new game.. Like if your game is an old one and you want to buy a game which is recently released, You will have to give your game plus money to buy the new game