ps2 mem card

i bought it from kiran zone in liberty near sunfort hotel.. bought it for 700 R.s :o !!! its really expensive.. now tell me that did they loot me? cuz i don't think its that expensive.. i haven't opened it yet... i already have a mem card that my friend gave me and never bothered taking back.. its been like 3 or 4 years... i bought new one to backup but its very expensive. help.

Im guessing that Memory Card is original

Here are the prices of the Original Memory Cards :

http://global.yesasia.com/en/Browse/ListAll.aspx?section=games&did=10696&code=c&

They are around 1500.. So either you got an original at a extremely low price, or you got a Jaali one for an extremely high price :D

hmm never new there are jali ones... well heres a pik.. a crappy pik should i say.

2ch5na8.jpg

I purchased for almost 1000 rs few years back.

so u are saying me to open it :D ... i dnt see anything jali in it.. i have seen it with eyes wide open but cant see anything jali from outside.

Yeah Open it.

Yeah i never heard of the Jali one either.. but you never know. I guess its alright. The picture isnt really clear but it looks like an official packed Memory Card.

I bought one from Imperial market in pindi in 200rs :)

so tht says it.. this one is original.. :) . but even 650 should have been enough for it... as they sell ps2 games for Rs 80 and Rs 100 to ppl who dnt go their often cuz the other day i went there and the guy siting there was someone else.. he said Rs 1oo to the person on counter who as the matter of fact is manager or owner.. lol he was embraced.. i said haha not 100 its 80.. but i remember my friend used to get them for rs 40 from ichra.

are you guys talking about jali things like this one

vvspvb.png

HAHAHAHAHA

hhahhaahahaha. .. dude i am not owned plus i didn't bought it from a jap.. ahah man this is some funny thing!!! epic fail!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so tht says it… this one is original… :) . but even 650 should have been enough for it… as they sell ps2 games for Rs 80 and Rs 100 to ppl who dnt go their often cuz the other day i went there and the guy siting there was someone else… he said Rs 1oo to the person on counter who as the matter of fact is manager or owner… lol he was embraced… i said haha not 100 its 80… but i remember my friend used to get them for rs 40 from ichra.
[/quote]

Well the games you are talking about which are availible for 100 and 80 rs arent original ofcourse. So original games are like RS 2000+… And a memory card original for 700rs seems good enough.

Anyway happy gaming :D… which games you playing these days ?

yaar ap ko koi masla hai? did anyone said anything about original games? or did i said i buy original games for r.s 80... u have some kinda complex that u are the best... yes remember counter strike? huh? when pros came to play u went into camping mode! u chicken!! haha

please mods close this topic.. discussion ends i guess.

yaar ap ko koi masla hai? did anyone said anything about original games? or did i said i buy original games for r.s 80… u have some kinda complex that u are the best… yes remember counter strike? huh? when pros came to play u went into camping mode! u chicken!! haha
[/quote]

Bhai you were comparing an original memory card with fake CD’s which cost less then 100rs. That was what i was pointing out.

How did Counter Strike come in between here? I also remember how you got worked up and starting abusing my family when i kicked your ass 1 on 1 in CS. Seriously how low can a guy go on a game of Counter Strike. Guess it shows your level ;). Lamer.

Aur baat tameez say karna seekho :).

^Roger that! :D

haha u should learn how to talk.. i have all the video of ur lameness that u spilld there... wht do u think of urself?i am am playing it after like 3 years unlike u ... and u said too much crap to me there and guess what guys when players better thn him came he chickened out and strtd camping! ahahahhaa i am lame.. sory but see yourself first dude.

as far as fake cd's oh did i said tht all the Pakistan bought original ps2,3 's .. original xbox, xbox 360 's etc etc... .. ponder on this now.

haha u should learn how to talk… i have all the video of ur lameness that u spilld there… wht do u think of urself?i am am playing it after like 3 years unlike u … and u said too much crap to me there and guess what guys when players better thn him came he chickened out and strtd camping! ahahahhaa i am lame… sory but see yourself first dude.

as far as fake cd’s oh did i said tht all the Pakistan bought original ps2,3 's … original xbox, xbox 360 's etc etc… … ponder on this now.

[/quote]

Oh, Here’s one thing for you mods. The guy you kicked out with the nick name Goth… This is the same guy once again creating havoc in the community.

My lameness on CS? I told you to go learn how to play the game. Its a GAME for god sake… So if you like to bring parents and other stuff in between a COMPUTER GAME… Really shows your maturity. I have nothing to say to you. Never once did i abuse you back you kept on abusing and i kept on ignoring. Lol.

I started Camping because there were 2-3 players on your side and i was alone on my side and not because im scared of “Better players” … Lol. And atleast i started camping instead of abusing someone’s family?? Now YOU ponder over this now. Which one’s worst?

Oh i also remember you saying… “I’d abuse you on the wired forums but i’d get kicked so i thought ill abuse you here on CS” … LOL.

And who the hell said you bought original CD’s or an original PS2… You and an original PS2, LOL … In your dreams buddy… Cheap people like you cant afford them :). My only point was that if you’re comparing Pirated Cd’s with an original Memory Card, LOL that doesnt make any sense and he started this fight from that. LOL.

Grow UP.

Oh, Here’s one thing for you mods. The guy you kicked out with the nick name Goth… This is the same guy once again creating havoc in the community.

My lameness on CS? I told you to go learn how to play the game. Its a GAME for god sake… So if you like to bring parents and other stuff in between a COMPUTER GAME… Really shows your maturity. I have nothing to say to you. Never once did i abuse you back you kept on abusing and i kept on ignoring. Lol.

I started Camping because there were 2-3 players on your side and i was alone on my side and not because im scared of “Better players” … Lol. And atleast i started camping instead of abusing someone’s family?? Now YOU ponder over this now. Which one’s worst?

Oh i also remember you saying… “I’d abuse you on the wired forums but i’d get kicked so i thought ill abuse you here on CS” … LOL.

And who the hell said you bought original CD’s or an original PS2… You and an original PS2, LOL … In your dreams buddy… Cheap people like you cant afford them :). My only point was that if you’re comparing Pirated Cd’s with an original Memory Card, LOL that doesnt make any sense and he started this fight from that. LOL.

Grow UP.

[/quote]

grow up? me? … haha i swear to my lil sister he has written everything lie here…