Providing FREE Premium Proxy for Bypassing PTA Bans

hey guys..

after all this fuss around i have decided to provide a free proxy server exclusively WP members ...

it will be tested till 24th of MAY if you guys keep it cool and dont abuse it i ll continue it further...

who ever wants it must have below criteria...

member for atleast 1 month

posts higher than 100...

kindly email me at

removed

with a link to your profile

and chose a username / password for proxy..

unfortunately due to no EMAIL function in our forum now i cant really verify users.. so kindly first reply to this thread and then email me so i know that the user is actually interested and someone else is not posing as him/her...

@mods

i started this as a separate thread cuz the other thread http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12364 is too much crowded and this message wud have lost in a few days...

p.s. for all those who ll use this service kindly dont abuse it :P .. usually we Pakistanis pwn every thing we get our hands on as long as it is not ours.. and you can stream youtube but dont stream 720 or 1080p videos :)

and dont download big files too use it only for browsing BANNED sites.. :)

if you still cant browse some sites then kindly USE GOOGLE or OPEN DNS

the reason for providing this service is not to support FACEBOOK or other such sites which dont respect other religions but to help those people whose Businesses and other such important activities are effected by this BAN on sites like facebook , wikipedia , google , and youtube etc...

PLEASE DONT IMPOSE A FATWA ON ME.. :P

i am just doing public service :)

Update # 1 [23rd May]guys kindly wait till tomorow[24th MAY} 3 pm. i ll get a new server by then.. and setup proxy on it right now i m very buzy...all requests for new Users will be completed by then... [23rd May]

Update # 2 [24th May] well guys i have transfered the proxy to a new SERVER and the address of the new server is sent to all fellas... Kindly check your email inboxes and Spam box for the new proxy parameters.. I hope you Enjoy my Service and Use it fairly... You Usernames/passwords will remain the same just use the new IP now....If anyone has not received the new Proxy parameters then kindly contact me via Email...

Last Update [13th July] well guys i have now shut down the proxy..cuz no one was using it anymore... i hope you enjoyed it .. and now this thread will too be closed..

Emailed!

check it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Emailed!
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
check it.
[/quote]

check email… sent proxy parameters…

The speed of this proxy was awsome.

Is it paid thing? How can we start our own?

^

nothing in this world is free...

this VPS was lying around .. i bought it for testing.. so decided why not help WP folks..

if you wana start yours you ll need a VPS or a dedicated server...

And how much it gonna cost? + Do you any way to use rapidhare freely?

Thanks, Shoukat.

Yes - the proxy is quite good in terms of speed (haven't downloaded or streamed anything - still can feel the fast browsing). Obviously, a dedicated server or VPS will have these benefits.

Best of all - won't have to find those unreliable public proxies again and again - yeeeeeeeh!!

Again - thanks for sharing. Hope it continues till the ban is over and people don't misuse it (or take it for granted).

And how much it gonna cost? + Do you any way to use rapidhare freely?
[/quote]

i use rsplg.com for rapidshare… it works quite awesome…

btw you can also buy thos hacked RS accounts at 100rs per month from some people…

lol why you asking for cost? you wana donate ? :P

emailed

Sent you an email

Last night i posted here http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=157730#p157730 to mail me to know how to bypass this ban....

since that time, i have received 23 emails..... and most of them are from guests ;)

i sent procedure to everyone, first of them was "Kashify".....

Shoukat dear i have sent you an email, just to know which is better procedure, your or mine :P

Last night i posted here http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=157730#p157730 to mail me to know how to bypass this ban…

since that time, i have received 23 emails… and most of them are from guests ;)

i sent procedure to everyone, first of them was “Kashify”…

Shoukat dear i have sent you an email, just to know which is better procedure, your or mine :P

[/quote]

i m providing user a proxy server…

its my own setup proxy server on my VPS…

not a http proxy like facebookfirewall.com etc… its a real one like 127.0.0.1:8080 and with authentication…

Sent you an email
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
emailed
[/quote]

done…

@Shoukat!!!!

At which email adress i send u a email....

@Shoukat!!!

At which email adress i send u a email…

[/quote]

kindly read the FIRST post carefully and completely…

and i am really sorry you don’t fit the criteria…

@Shoukat sexy:..... bro then send me that as well,,,,,, dont worry em not gonna spread it. :P

@Shoukat!!!!

Dear i need this proxy becoz i m a student and i want to listen my lectures.....and my mid-term are so near.....So plz give me a favour..i m very thankful to u....

Regards!!!!!

@Shoukat sexy:… bro then send me that as well, dont worry em not gonna spread it. :P
[/quote]

well i expect that from all WP members… otherwise as i told in first post if the proxy is ABUSED i ll discontinue it…

@Shoukat!!!

Dear i need this proxy becoz i m a student and i want to listen my lectures…and my mid-term are so near…So plz give me a favour…i m very thankful to u…

Regards!!!

[/quote]

i m really sorry bro…

you can search for many sites out there which provide youtube proxies…

thanks shoukat ,..... will try it at night :)