Protess against the delevery report OFF to PTA!

zong and ufone turned them off and NO ONE IS THERE to ASK them , what PTA is doing in this matter ??

just silent and have their share from telecoms ??

if not they should knwo that the delevery reports are so important and PTA should force telecom companies to OPEN the del reports instead of turning them off silently !

Why they bother and do force them to open when they are getting good share from below the table

man y dont u thank them that they deliver ur message!!!!!

now i'm actually kind of afraid that warid will turn them off too. i agree delivery reports are extremely important.

Still enjoying delivery reports on Telenor :D

soon they will be off too :)

a country with NO del reports :)

Actually our telecom market have become so aggresive (price wise) that nobody cares about their systems anymore. Which in my opinion is a good thing once you are in this extreme competition...Zong introduced daily sms package for Rs 3 only...all of the SMS savy customers switched to Zong...What will you do if u were Ufone or Mobilink at that time?? obivously you wil introduce a better rate to stop your customers from joining other networks..so there you go, Ufone introduced daily sms package for Rs 2.99 followed by mobilink's Rs 2.79...Receiving dilivery reports put extra loads of the systems...whcih will eventually disturb your message sending or receiving..thats y most of the operator have stopped dilivery report so that u guys can enjoy uninterepted SMS service..Between i think Pakistan is country with cheap voice and sms rates in the entire world..

One more thing...Mobilink backed out from its Daily SMS offer...They couldnt bardashtofy the load :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Actually our telecom market have become so aggresive (price wise) that nobody cares about their systems anymore. Which in my opinion is a good thing once you are in this extreme competition…Zong introduced daily sms package for Rs 3 only…all of the SMS savy customers switched to Zong…What will you do if u were Ufone or Mobilink at that time?? obivously you wil introduce a better rate to stop your customers from joining other networks…so there you go, Ufone introduced daily sms package for Rs 2.99 followed by mobilink’s Rs 2.79…Receiving dilivery reports put extra loads of the systems…whcih will eventually disturb your message sending or receiving…thats y most of the operator have stopped dilivery report so that u guys can enjoy uninterepted SMS service…Between i think Pakistan is country with cheap voice and sms rates in the entire world…
[/quote]

thats not the way to overcome to the situation dear ! they should invest in their network or should not offer the cheap rates , simple !

^well in this situation they wouldn't like to increase their operating expense and they took the easy way out

that would b best for ghareeb companies , either invest bucks or walk away , simple .

and there is no such issue with the zong ( i have contacts in their internal departments ) and the engineer said personaly that zong will switch off the del report after seeing the reaction of the users of ufone . there is nothing burden on the zong network to relay the del reports but Kharboza kharboozay ko daikh k rung pakarta hai wali missaal hai !

PTA should take action against this .

ufone or any other cellular network never announced delivery report as a part of its services...so one can not complain abt this issue

ufone or any other cellular network never announced delivery report as a part of its services…so one can not complain abt this issue
[/quote]

:) hahaha common sense is very hardly available now a days :)

^yeah common sense is a sense which is not common in common people :P

thats y u r saying the del report is not the part of the ufone ? :) haan ?? it should be in your common sense that this is the common part of any cellular service , if it was not in the service y they had been providing the same since years ????

one more interesting info for my common bhai , kharboozay ko kharbooza daikh k rung pakarta hai na , jazz now turned off the jazz loan service silently and this is in the news too ! on net too . chk it

it is reported by various Mobilink users that, the feature of JAZZ ADVANCE is no more available to the customers. Mobilink took a bold step by quietly taking back the JAZZ ADVANCE service for its prepaid users.

if u want to b special ppl then let me know when the handicap day is coming :) ? i will send some special greeting card for my bhai , (joking, dont take it on heart)

cmon friends, we pay rs. 3 for unlimited sms. people in US approx. pay $20 for unlimited sms (Rs.1600!!!). and then we complain that companies should invest in network for "delivery reports". I am very happy that they send my sms across and if turning off delivery report is required for that so be it. Have heard that Ufone sms delivery is no problem. they just switched off delivery report due to too much sms traffic. Unlike my brand Jazz which never gave delivery reports in the first and only gave cheap sms for few days trying to copy ufone and then pulled it back without even informing me.

pure pakistani thinking :)

cmon friends, we pay rs. 3 for unlimited sms. people in US approx. pay $20 for unlimited sms (Rs.1600!!!). and then we complain that companies should invest in network for “delivery reports”. I am very happy that they send my sms across and if turning off delivery report is required for that so be it. Have heard that Ufone sms delivery is no problem. they just switched off delivery report due to too much sms traffic. Unlike my brand Jazz which never gave delivery reports in the first and only gave cheap sms for few days trying to copy ufone and then pulled it back without even informing me.
[/quote]

Don’t misguide the people dude.They aren’t unlimited,they are only 500 in which 10 are hardly delievered and rest are all pending stage.They have taken the delivery status because they don’t want to see their customer complaining them that our sms’s are on pending why aren’t they delivered yet.In precise txt are still not delivered they are stuck in the air and we innocent users doesn’t know whether they are delivered or not because the option hasbeen taken off by these fagos.Spend the money a$$**les rather then taking the bloody options.

Mine Warid postpaid connection still has the delivery report option.