Protect your PC's

okay..In this thread u all have to discuss about small utilities which can help us from viruses!!!!

Antivirus discussions are not allowed....

Starting with myself,I use Trojan Remover and USB disk security for saving my computer from viruses and also HijackThis(after a lot of search on google)!!!!!.....

What u people use...???

ESET SMART SECURITY 4 only...

BitDefender Total Security 2009

ummm i use comodo personal firewall plus eset nod32 antivirus plus common sense and it works quite well

Same as saad except swap eset with AVG. Lolz + Win defender is on by default + I un 64 bit + IE8 + Various other tweaks as UAC and etc. Oh and Nat.. firewall.. etc

I am using say nod32 3.6 and totally satisfied

nod32 is a very bad antispyware..isnt it!!!!

Security = antivirus + firewall + brain

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nod32 is a very bad antispyware…isnt it!!!
[/quote]

its not an antispyware

I use Windows UAC, and a little bit of brain.

That helps me avoid many virus/trojans related problems.

You too use these two tools and you'll be fine.

Best bet is or what my setup is......

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and set it to auto del, disinfect and scan all files while running in Interactive Mode

Always keep windows completely updated

Always keep latest versions of softwares and drivers in PC

Tuneup utilities 2009,,, block network access to registry and disable admin shares, so PC cant be accessed over the LAN or anyhow

To surf the web safely, I use Firefox with Adblock plus with a long filter rules to block every possible infection containing ads and flash icons etc

and No tension :)........

check this one

April Fool Virus

its not an antispyware

[/quote]

its an antivirus having antispyware protection…I meant that this protection is really crap!!!

dosto kiya hee acha hu ager app apnay most wanted scurity softwares kay download links bee sth post karain ...

^no roman urdu allowed...

and the list of must-have softwares is already a thread in the forum!!!!

Quick Heal Is The Best One

i always use General Removal

Quick Heal Is The Best One
[/quote]

quick heal is a f***ing indian paid antivirus!

Avg rulezz it never make down my pc like other antiviruses do + vista firewall nd firefox browser iz en0ugh for me