Promotion is gone end || 10 Days to Go

Just pay monthly and get Qubee broadband at home/office. Connection charges and Security charges are waived.

Before promotion - 512 kbps:

Connection Charges : 1000/-

2 month advance(Security deposit): 1500/-

Total : 2500/-

After Promotion:

Just pay 750/- and get connected.

Installation free/Delivery free/CPE(modem) Free .

This Promotion will end on 31 December 2010

http://ejang.jang.com.pk//12-12-2010/lahore/pic.asp?picname=01_02.gif

For any further info, feel free to contact:

021-111078233

nowire.t@gmail.com

And is this unlimited or capped volume package ?.

Sheikh 'Step Into My Parlor...' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

And is this unlimited or capped volume package ?.

Sheikh ‘Step Into My Parlor…’ Chilli

[/quote]

Unlimited mean??

Dear Sir we have fair usage policy…

its round 30GB per Month…

1MB capped connection for 1500Rs, which era does qubee live in? thats very much 2008.

1MB capped connection for 1500Rs, which era does qubee live in? thats very much 2008.
[/quote]

Can’t Understand Your Query…

We should get over this fair usage policy.Look at the modern world and look at this fair usage policy.

We should get over this fair usage policy.Look at the modern world and look at this fair usage policy.
[/quote]

InshaALLAH very soon we will remove these caps…

Pray With Me for removing…

me with you dear…

HAy cs, someone told me they are increasing bandwidth cap... is it true or a rumor ??

Please don't call it unlimited.. Call it 30Gb volume based package.. don't insult unlimited.. :P

InshaALLAH very soon we will remove these caps…

Pray With Me for removing…

me with you dear…

[/quote]

I pray this prayer be accepted before 2050… ameen!

pray pray pray some more still u will be capping it at 100gb n say it true unlimited with * :P

HAy cs, someone told me they are increasing bandwidth cap… is it true or a rumor ??
[/quote]

In Jan Qubee May introduce some new and increased caps packages but the unlimited will be fall in fair usage policy…

every wimax company working in Pakistan Providing Caps Unlimited Even PTCL, so why you people hiting QUbee Only…??

Do you think NWT, that your sales will at all be

affected if you clearly identified on your ad cam-

paigns that your packages are all volume based,

capped at 30GB ?.

Saying it is not volume based, it's 'fair usage', is

like saying I am not wearing a cap, I am wearing

a 'hat'.

Btw, the other Qubee sales rep on this forum lied

about fair usage and misled people on this board,

saying it was truly "unlimited'. So that's why Qubee

is in hot water (not deep s***, as you would call

it) on this board.

Sheikh 'Meethi' Chilli

Btw, the other Qubee sales rep on this forum lied

about fair usage and misled people on this board,

saying it was truly "unlimited’. So that’s why Qubee

is in hot water (not deep s***, as you would call

it) on this board.

Sheikh ‘Meethi’ Chilli

[/quote]

I have apologized already, it was just the first month of launching. Spare me now.

/\ Strange, can you show us your usage meter ???

Most wireless services are volume capped and/or have high charges. It is not surprising, compared to regular DSL. That will most likely remain the case for a long time.

We must however remember that DSL was like that too in the early days. The policies adopted during the last decade before the current government (Zardari & Co.) resulted in growth in this sector and we can see the results today in the form of low prices and unlimited volumes as a direct result of intense competition. Likewise, the wireless data services industry will likewise change but it will need time to have customer friendly packages.

As far as the 30GB unlimited package fiasco goes, I would strongly advise all concerned to take a step back and read through older posts on this forum. Being honest and upfront goes a far longer way for gaining customer loyalty and patronage rather than lies engineered to deliberately deceive a customer.

nowire tech: please answer my two questions separately, I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN IN PLAIN ENGLISH OR IN URDU THAT WHAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK. i want your own personal answer.

1- what do you mean by unlimited?

2- what do you mean by fair use policy?

nowire tech: please answer my two questions separately, I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN IN PLAIN ENGLISH OR IN URDU THAT WHAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK. i want your own personal answer.

1- what do you mean by unlimited?

2- what do you mean by fair use policy?

[/quote]

Ans:1, Unlimited basicly a Package Name

Ans:2, Fair Use Policy mean you have to consume bandwith within limits. but your connection remain connect until your due date…