Professional quality Front panels

Hi, Can somebody tell if there is any professional quality Front panel builder (not the low quality screen printing) similar to the sample picture below, available in Lahore?

Best Regards
Farooq

I am not aware of any supplier in Lahore but this kind of panel is easy to make.

Do you have a design/drawing ? How much quantity you need ?

This is simple brushed aluminum with Laser engraving on it. I know a person in Islamabad who can make good quality front panels.

Thanks Ijaz,

I have a separate front face with holes drilled. The face is brushed alum. with black anodizing. it is possible to re-produce panel drawing, to scale, in dwg, pdf or png format. This is a single job.

Can you share additional detail of concerned person setup?

It may also be possible to order a separate panel on thin alum. sheet which can later be fixed to box front faceplate.

Best Regards
Farooq

For one piece, I think it is better to look somebody in Lahore.

On OLX, search for Fiber Laser or Laser Marking. You will get plenty of ads from people who are selling these machines. I hope they can tell you some place where they have sold their machines and you may get one piece done from that place.

In Sialkot these machines are used for marking on surgical instruments. There must be some setup in Lahore as well.

The Islamabad guy will not deal in one piece, I know.