Problem with pc

everytime i start my pc core i3, there is a sound coming out uptill approx. 3 min. What it can be?

what kind of sound is it,,,,where do you think it is coming from??

it could be some fan noise

beep sound?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

it could be some fan noise
[/quote]

X2 could be fan(s) noise.

Did you, by any change, clean your pc with a blower without removing the casing fans, vid card and heat sink?

Power supply! Change your power supply. Same problem was with my PC, i tried everything at last when i change PSU all become fine.

Power supply! Change your power supply. Same problem was with my PC, i tried everything at last when i change PSU all become fine.
[/quote]

X2 check your PSU.

--

At least 20 different reasons I can think of with different solutions off course. They say "Agar Takleef Ziada hoo tu Doctor say Ruju Karain". Sound for 3 min. is a bit too much, I advise the same. :)

gandapur its sure shat PSU problem.

It looks like Gandapur is not interested. So many replies to him, but he is not here anymore.

^^ Or might be his pc has taken its last breath already. It was the last call to control tower. :)

Agree Bronze member:)

It's definitely fan noise.. it's not something to worry about because it's not gonna harm the efficiency of your computer.

Try a blur to clear dust...

and report back

Well you need to check only that time the sound is coming or all the way when you start another programm or do something els then it is also giving some kind of sound or not so need to check exacly when it is occuring.

sorry ! I was busy with my exams. Now i m free to see your comments.

sorry ! I was busy with my exams. Now i m free to see your comments.
[/quote]

… and the mystery continues … :)