Problem with FRAPS

Hi every one

I have a problem with FRAPS software , whenever i try to open it, it give error message "Themida" . I try to downlod new versoin and insall but same error. it gives error in windows Xp as well as in windows 7.

i try a search in google but not find a good solution for that ever, i also run antivirus nod32 latest for any viruses but FRAPS always gives me same error.

What should i do any help will be appreciated.

I did not face any problem with the installation or running on my ASUS G60JX. Have you checked the possibility of 'not running' in admin mode? Just to check, locate the exe file in installed folder, right-click and choose 'Run as Administrator'. That might solve the problem...

there is no problem in installation but it gives error while opening it, and it gives this error in xp as well as win7.

It started 20 days ago in both windows but before that it always works, looks like I have to reinstall a clean window to over come this Themida error

there is no problem in installation but it gives error while opening it, and it gives this error in xp as well as win7.

It started 20 days ago in both windows but before that it always works, looks like its a unique error only with my system, is anyone else have that Themida error?

Is there another good software to display FPS in game?

I hope ur not using FRAPS only to display ur fps ingame. I mean fraps lowers ur fps significantly. Most games have a command for enabling fps in game. Regarding the error never seen it before fraps runs fine always on windows xp. Maybe you should try the registered version.

BTW I always use fraps to show in game fps. And yes its very unique error I blieve. Even register version do so, searching for some other fps display software

Re download FRAPS, and try again.

Also check firewall settings if it isnt accidentally blocked

i download its registered version 2 time but every time same error.

I even reinstall winXp and it ran fine but after installing video and audio driver it giving same error. Now I m sick of it, is there any other software for FPS