Problem With Evo Nitro

Salam To All Members,

I have purchase Evo Nitro Yesterday( its new Huwae Device with All Black Body) , my device is activated i confirmed it by calling 1218, but when i am trying to connect it i am getting Error " Connection Terminated by Remote Computer" , anybody know what is the Problem. (Ps i have selected Mode as EVDO)

get it configured through tech support on 1218...and can u post the pics of the device u got!!

I did but this #$%# Ptcl Customer Support just keep on saying "Please wait 24 hours :/"

25122010.jpg

Yes Evo nitro not working neither Zte devie nor Huawei in Lahore,

But the most funny thing is that when i call 1218 they keep on saying that there is no issue in our network regarding your devices,

I am much in anger,I just came here to start a thread for this but federer already did it,Thanks federer.

Now seniors please help us what to do.

Photo of devices to confirm 'no spam'

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1770203292433&set=a.1311462704205.81069.1159748248&ref=nf

hmm..! i guess u should wait then...some tyms it takes a bit tym to shift user from Rev.A to Rev.B..this may be due to traffic on new customer list...i guess u should check it through regular intervals..and also post ur EVO status...how many bars which Rev its working on...?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes Evo nitro not working neither Zte devie nor Huawei in Lahore,

But the most funny thing is that when i call 1218 they keep on saying that there is no issue in our network regarding your devices,

I am much in anger,I just came here to start a thread for this but federer already did it,Thanks federer.

Now seniors please help us what to do.

[/quote]

i guess this is indeed a back-end issue…either a short term upgradation or tht previously encountered bug showed up again…wait dear!!!

^ its not working not on Rev.B nor A nor CDMA or 1X with full signals,

Actualy i was using Nitro B from last 4 months now the device broken and not working,

So some 3 days before i got new Zte nitro and Huawei Nitro too this morning(just to check performance),

But neither of them is connecting.

--

Working fine in KHI

Thanks