[quote=“Ayesha_Malic, post:5, topic:20474”]
i am having same issue as Abdul Majidmehmood mentioned.i am unable to resolve it…please guide me how can i go through it
You need to put manual Dns into ipv4 settings.
Primary Dns as 220.127.116.11 ( Google Dns )
Secondary Dns 18.104.22.168 ( Open Dns )
Changing DNS server settings on Windows 7
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
- Click OK.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
- Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google and Open DNS servers:
- For IPv4: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199