Problem:Ptcl Evo Wingle limited access when connected thought wifi

salam,

Guys i am using evo wingle and today when i turned my laptop on and connected throught internet using wifi it says limited access but i can use the internet in my smartphones with out any issue but it only creates problem with my laptop.

I am using this device from around 7months and never had any problem before

NOTE: The device is connected throught external A/C adapter and if i connect the device thought USB port of my laptop it work fine without creating any issue.

Guys i needed your help about this problem.

LAPTOP SPECS;

DELLXPS M1210

WIN 7 32BIT

ORIGINAL INTEL WIFI CARD

Hello!

- First make sure that in TCP/IPv4 sub-setting in Wireless Adapter settings (from Network Connections), you have settings for automatic IP and DNS server settings

- Open command prompt ... winkey + r ->run menu->enter cmd press ok->type ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew to see if you get a new IP

- If the above doesn't help, you may reset win tcp stack by following this:

http://www.lamnk.com/blog/computer/reset-tcpip-networking-stack-in-windows-7-and-vista/

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

All He needs to do is to Use GOogle DNS

Ok guys thanks for your advices today i have connected my device with a/c adapter and it was connected with my laptop wifi with out any issue.

THANKS

i am having same issue as Abdul Majidmehmood mentioned.i am unable to resolve it....please guide me how can i go through it

[quote=“Ayesha_Malic, post:5, topic:20474”]

i am having same issue as Abdul Majidmehmood mentioned.i am unable to resolve it…please guide me how can i go through it

[/quote]

You need to put manual Dns into ipv4 settings.

Primary Dns as 8.8.8.8 ( Google Dns )

Secondary Dns 208.67.222.222 ( Open Dns )

Changing DNS server settings on Windows 7

1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
  3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:

• To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
    • To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

4. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.

5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
  6. Click OK.
  7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
  8. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google and Open DNS servers:
    • For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and 208.67.222.222

Right direction of Antenna
If there are two outer antennas in your router, then keep one of them in upward direction and other in the horizontal position at the left side. Then you can have the access to the place, where the signals are used.
http://news.mobile-phone.pk/easy-methods-to-increase-wi-fi-speed/
Keep at Open Place
You can keep the router in any cabinet or at the closed place to save it from water, dust, from falling or broken. However the signals of the router become weak. In the closed place, the signals are absorbed in the wood so it is better that the router can be placed at the wide open place so that you can get the suitable speed of the internet