Hi there , i have a problem with actually finding my wireless connection on my nokia device.
I have PTCL 1mb connection , zxdsl 831cii
Dlink dir 300wireless router.
The problem started a month ago when my mobile device stopped finding my connection in WLAN wizard. ( Before this period it was working A-OK )
( Devices used to find the network ; NOKIA 5530 , N81 , C7 , C5-03 , Iphone 3gs )
The fact that it was working a month ago and not now is the crazy part :S , and the freakiest thing is that it works just fine with my laptop ( my laptop can recognize as soon as i open it) I have tried just about every setting there is but to no avail .
Ps. i am no techie so please don't hesitate in treating me as a noob
Looking forward to your replies.