Problem connecting internet

hi salamz,

how to connect internet on pc using data cable, i have djuice,zong and warid , i tried once but every time i get an error messge at point when dialing window is showing me that "registering your computer on network" the error is ERROR:734 the ppp link control protocol is terminated.

yaar plz tell me do i have to activate my gprs or sometother thing to connect it to pc, by the way i can use internet on mobile its working fine using djuice and zong.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi salamz,

how to connect internet on pc using data cable, i have djuice,zong and warid , i tried once but every time i get an error messge at point when dialing window is showing me that “registering your computer on network” the error is ERROR:734 the ppp link control protocol is terminated.

yaar plz tell me do i have to activate my gprs or sometother thing to connect it to pc, by the way i can use internet on mobile its working fine using djuice and zong.

[/quote]

sorry i won’t be able to help you but if you move this to TELECOM or INTERNET SERVICES section then you would get help much faster than here.

Thread moved to Telecom forum.

First of all, install the software that comes w/ your phone. Use that to connect your phone.

Secondly, it'll be more helpful if you could mention the brand and model number of your phone (because this is like shooting stars).

you may need those extra initialization commands from your service provider

yea my cell is SE k750i, and what sort of extra commands u talkin about @saadibrahim???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yea my cell is SE k750i, and what sort of extra commands u talkin about @saadibrahim???
[/quote]

those that u put in the connection setting in your pc

yaar plz berief me step by step just like spoon feeding lolz

ok here you go i assume you have made the dialup connection for your mobile internet

1. on your desktop right click on my network places

2. properties

3. right click your dialup connection and goto its properties

4.then from here you will find a text box for extra initialization commands in either configure or in options tab (cant remember)

these instructions are for windows xp

you can get those commands from your service provider and they will also guide you on how to setup it in the computer

aha ok thx