PRIVATE NUmBER

hi to all forum mates

i just wanna know how can i get a private number ..i mean 2 say when ever i call instead of showing my number PRIVATE NUMBER appears on screen

long time ago i find out that u have to call first +44blablablablal then dial desired number the person will see Private number on his screen .. but its not work now a days

is there any other way to do the same thing ..

private number options is normally available in cell phones but it requires network support. And in Pakistan all the telecom companies are not providing identity (number) hiding facility.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

long time ago i find out that u have to call first +44blablablablal then dial desired number the person will see Private number on his screen .. but its not work now a days

[/quote]

May be some other working international number still exists which could divert your call in the same method you are talking about but that's not to my knowledge. In past I was using that +44 number to call UAE mobile at Rs.5 or 6 but that also doesn't work now.

But number hiding in my opinon is unfair because it's a fundamental right of the person whom you are calling to know who is calling on his/her number.

A side line note:

Harassing text messages and prank calls are very cheap things. Blocking your phone number to make harassing calls can result in serious penalties, including fines and jail time. The police can always trace the origin if you receive charges.

well i just wanna know this because one of my cyber foe tonight called me from a private number and tried prank me .... I just wanna take revenge ..... What i do now ... I know who he is and know his number and adresss ... And secondly he send text with his own name as sender.

How da duck he can do this...

^

use any voip service... any free one... or paid one... and your number is disguised...

private number options is normally available in cell phones but it requires network support. And in Pakistan all the telecom companies are not providing identity (number) hiding facility.
[/quote]

Gonna correct you here a little bit: private number support IS present in Pakistan. Trouble is - you need to be able to pull a few strings to get that feature activated from the network.

How do I know? My classmate (who’s dad is a topshot in the army… whom I have absolutely no idea of :P ) has this feature. When he calls, the number’s anonymous. When he texts, his number shows up.

why do classmates don't share such tricks with others?

Its good that there is no private number facility to anyone except few.If there was ,then that would have been a disaster really

Umm private number facility is avail. & my home ph. no was a private number when i was in ISD. nuff said :P

Gonna correct you here a little bit: private number support IS present in Pakistan. Trouble is - you need to be able to pull a few strings to get that feature activated from the network.

How do I know? My classmate (who’s dad is a topshot in the army… whom I have absolutely no idea of :P ) has this feature. When he calls, the number’s anonymous. When he texts, his number shows up.

[/quote]

i think his dad is in MI or ISI

if your dad not in army dont worry yarrr..... simply get a voip account to hide your number

www.intervoip.com or www.voipcheap.com

the number will be anonymous on target cell......

u can use this account on your mobile also under wifi

i think his dad is in MI or ISI

[/quote]

Army. :) He’s some general or something (my friends say he’s a pretty “important” person in the country. Frankly, I’ve never heard of him… although we are friends as such, we’re not really in each other’s “group”… you know…)

Yes, such is the knowledge of this particular individual :P

Get skype credit and call any one!! When you text your name will go or when you text the user name will come up :)

i have the +44blablabal number but the thing is whoever i gave this number to, misuse it.

And what are the charges to call that +44blablabla?

The usual PK to UK charges, depending upon your service

OK plz pm me that number.

i also want it

mailv.png

hi to all forum mates

i just wanna know how can i get a private number ..i mean 2 say when ever i call instead of showing my number PRIVATE NUMBER appears on screen

[/quote]

May be some other working international number still exists which could divert your call in the same method you are talking about but that's not to my knowledge. In past I was using that +44 number to call UAE mobile at Rs.5 or 6 but that also doesn't work now.

But number hiding in my opinon is unfair because it's a fundamental right of the person whom you are calling to know who is calling on his/her number.

A side line note:

Harassing text messages and prank calls are very cheap things. Blocking your phone number to make harassing calls can result in serious penalties, including fines and jail time. The police can always trace the origin if you receive charges.

well i just wanna know this because one of my cyber foe tonight called me from a private number and tried prank me .... I just wanna take revenge ..... What i do now ... I know who he is and know his number and adresss ... And secondly he send text with his own name as sender.

How da duck he can do this...