Printing of Holy Quaran Verses and Hadith on newspapers

I believe every muslim takes care of such printed materials but we have 55 million illiterate population as well.

One can take care of books,keep them safe but not the newspapers. We often see old newspapers used to pack thing, to make small paper bags.

Also non-muslims buy these newspaper and they don't understand the holiness of these verses and dispose of newspapers as they like.

Why do newspaper publisher publish Quaranic Verses and Hadith while they know the usage of old newspapers ?

What do you think who is responsible ? The newspaper buyer or the publisher ?

I could not figure it out so I stopped buying newspaper.

that's why i always chose English news paper

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

that’s why i always chose English news paper
[/quote]

Good solution - I read online newspapers now.

We respect printed quranic verses a lot.

Due to so much respect we have successfully managed to minimize our contact with the original message.

Verses of Quran and Ahadith are for our guidance. We should respect them. But we should also spread the message.

Versed printed on newspaper, atleast somebody do read them.

The aim is to spread the message.

i will and i don't care about verses on newspaper. i just through it anywhere

[/quote]

100% agree, but there are other ways to spread the message and are less likely to be used as packing materials.

What do you think about old times when there were no newspapers. The Holy Message spread at more pace in those times.

I don't read newspaper at all.

100% agree, but there are other ways to spread the message and are less likely to be used as packing materials.

What do you think about old times when there were no newspapers. The Holy Message spread at more pace in those times.

[/quote]

What other methods??

We have to use all the methods

just cant leave any.

We respect printed quranic verses a lot.

Due to so much respect we have successfully managed to minimize our contact with the original message.

Verses of Quran and Ahadith are for our guidance. We should respect them. But we should also spread the message.

Versed printed on newspaper, atleast somebody do read them.

[/quote]

I totally agree, these verses of Quran not only demands respect but we have to mold our lives according to them also…

--

This is is pretty interesting. There is no definite answer to it. I feel its bad for it to be printed on newspaper which are used for pakoras and every other purpose. On the other hand, this has led us to be far from actual message of Quran where I have to keep Quran on top of cupboard where our hand barely reaches. I cant sleep with Quran in my hand. In such cases, I usually trust my conscious and act accordingly. Keeping Quran in mobile and some time you carry your mobile to wash room is very confusing.

May Allah Help us !

Its a pity that I have found so many Newspapers roaming on ground with Quranic Verses, Those date boxes we use in Ramzan with Meddina Munwarah Image even, A nutcase girl above my flat who is 10 years old and when she fails in any exams she throws those exam papers down which usually comes in my home twice it was Islamiat paper Whilst two of my friends even found A Holy Quran at the side of sea view where giant rock exists.

People have a concept of throwing Quranic Ayat or Quran Pak or anything like that but with wrong procedure, One should tie a heavy metal or rock with the thing so it straight away goes down in sea and doesn't comes on sea sides like it usually comes.

This is is pretty interesting. There is no definite answer to it. I feel its bad for it to be printed on newspaper which are used for pakoras and every other purpose. On the other hand, this has led us to be far from actual message of Quran where I have to keep Quran on top of cupboard where our hand barely reaches. I cant sleep with Quran in my hand. In such cases, I usually trust my conscious and act accordingly. Keeping Quran in mobile and some time you carry your mobile to wash room is very confusing.

May Allah Help us !

[/quote]

True that, I have even seen people keeping Eminem songs and Quranic Ayat together and even more worst things together, Whilst I don’t even keep an Islamic message

Its pretty complicated.. May Allah guide us all !

This is indeed an important matter. I myself keep coming to this thought whenever I see some old newspapers lying around somewhere. Does anybody know a ruling on this from a renowned scholar?

are people aware its the same sea in which they throw the holy book the one where whole Clifton/Defence sweage system is thrown?

I am disgusted to enter the sea water myself, it is unimaginable to throw the holy books.

I only read Zarb-e-Momin, a weekly newspaper, and I have all the copies stored since I started reading it in early 2001.

[quote=“Faisal, post:7, topic:14446”]

I don’t read newspaper at all.

[/quote]

you mentioned the most efficient solution throughout the thread