President Musharraf resigns

I know political discussions are not allowed but how can we miss such a big news?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7567451.stm

I feel sad. :(

Mushara already resinged in his speeched.

lets see now what the f**k this govt. will do . :@

lol . now 2months they will just fight for who gonna be next president.

too much LATE decision. :D

He did the first right decision for sake of country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2008/08/080818_musharraf_resign.shtml

Rupee is UP in exchange market, Stock exchange is also growing.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

lol

He did the first right decision for sake of country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2008/08/080818_musharraf_resign.shtml

[/quote]

You like short-term growth? Atleast, give it a day.

Pakistan is going to face Economic disaster unless work is done.

I'm still skeptical about the future of Pakistan until the true Supreme Court replaces the Dogar court. Only that way a check and balanced could be held upon Zardari or any other upcoming president. What a shame! the dictator is leaving us with a fake judiciary. He shouldn't be given a safe passage I say

Musharraf to stand infront of CJ Iftikhar in Supreme Court and say it loudly “your honor..."

I know political discussions are not allowed but how can we miss such a big news?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7567451.stm

I feel sad. :(

[/quote]

I almost cried. :(

i know its a short time growth, but i m still not happy, cause safe passage is to be given to mush.

Y law is supposed to be imposed of AWAM only.

I know this resignation may bring worst situation.

May ALLAH bless our country, i hope for good.

i know its a short time growth, but i m still not happy, cause safe passage is to be given to mush.

Y law is supposed to be imposed of AWAM only.

I know this resignation may bring worst situation.

May ALLAH bless our country, i hope for good.

[/quote]

This awam need a “danda” not love.

A sad day for the country. But thank you, Mr Musharraf, for all that you have done — we are forever grateful. Shame on us for not appreciating you.
[/quote]

So who’s the next president then? Bilawal or Zardari himself?

This awam need a “danda” not love.
[/quote]

That’s for sure.

All we can do is hope for the best now. What else can we do? I’ve lost hope.

This should be his future

050316_iran_hanging_vmed.widec.jpg

In past i was also in favor of DANDA, but review his ruling years he combined all the bloody politicians to make his government long live.

Good Education can make this nation great, Danda is not a permanent solution for Pakistan.

I am not talking on this thread, it might be possible that it is going to be delete soon, as its not a political thread.

Do you seriously believe the "democratic" government can do anything for the country? We've seen their rule twice and what good came out of that?

And so what if the "judiciary" is "restored"? What good will that do? No, think about it. How will that effect me and you, and the people of Pakistan (not the politicians, I'm talking about the people)?

In past i was also in favor of DANDA, but review his ruling years he combined all the bloody politicians to make his government long live.

Good Education can make this nation great, Danda is not a permanent solution for Pakistan.

I am not talking on this thread, it might be possible that it is going to be delete soon, as its not a political thread.

[/quote]

Good Education? There are brilliant minds living in Pakistan that are immigrating. Most of the bright Pakistani’s doesn’t get involved in Politics because they know they’ll get assassinated if they do any good to the country unless they’re people like mush.

@40mbps

When will the judge announce the decisions for 5+ years old case which was under the old judiciary?

Good Education? There are brilliant minds living in Pakistan that are immigrating. Most of the bright Pakistani’s doesn’t get involved in Politics because they know they’ll get assassinated if they do any good to the country unless they’re people like mush.

[/quote]

Political situation is main reason for people to migrate.IMO.

Close the thread please :)