Pre rain blunders by the jamshed town and city district people in khi

these are the pictures of the last lane of sindhi muslim society B block opposite nursery. what these fools of the city district and jamshed town do is clean the drain and leave all the toxic waste on the side as u can clearly see. they dont even bother removing it while they clean the drains. this happens every time in this season since i can remember and despite numerous complains this issue stil is there. and the funny part is that the town office of the nazim of jamsheed town is not more then 30 sec drive from this place. but yet it is always ignored due to politics because the uc nazim is jamati and the rest are mqm. and we the residents dont have political affiliations that is why we have yet to see what the nazim of the city talks in his press briefing about pre and post monsoon measures. all i can say is wah bhai wah double standard. kahoo kuch aur karoo kuch. if anyone here knows someone in media plz forward this information to them and tell them to make a report or something cause we are tired simply tired of this #$%# politics in the city.

tn_857_dsc00986.jpg

tn_524_dsc00983.jpg

tn_430_dsc00982.jpg

tn_661_dsc00984.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and the funny part is that the town office of the nazim of jamsheed town is not more then 30 sec drive from this place. but yet it is always ignored due to politics because the uc nazim is jamati and the rest are mqm
[/quote]

same is the case with our area! the nazim is memon but others are mqm he is never given funds to do anything!

i dont understand the incompetence of the workers they do half the work with no dedication i mean was that to hard to bring in one bulldozer and remove the filth while they were cleaning. damn man they always use the blame game and nothin else. where people dont want to work they use excuses and pakistan is full of lame excuses and explanations.

its not the matter of memon. actually he belongs to Jamat-e-Islami UC-1 nazim belongs to Jaamat-e-Islami. but at large scale 60% work done after post rain math.60% is higly significant ratio in pakistan.

its not the matter of memon. actually he belongs to Jamat-e-Islami UC-1 nazim belongs to Jaamat-e-Islami. but at large scale 60% work done after post rain math.60% is higly significant ratio in pakistan.
[/quote]

actually i am in UC1 gulshan town too!

i also live in UC-1 they F****d up Amir khusro Road......they made Smooth road to hell road. Road from Hospital towards shaeed-e-millat road they made the road excellent but after 2-3 years they reliaze there is under ground water supply they dug it and leave all the mess now too many khaddas.

i also live in UC-1 they F****d up Amir khusro Road…they made Smooth road to hell road. Road from Hospital towards shaeed-e-millat road they made the road excellent but after 2-3 years they reliaze there is under ground water supply they dug it and leave all the mess now too many khaddas.
[/quote]

yeah man the road that is going towards hill park has been ruined! and i dont expect them to fix it anytime soon!

Saaad by the the way i would like to know are you using genset on gas or not . if yes what Gas bill is comming. and how much you uses daily 2-4 4-6 hours? can u please i bought it 1 month back still running on petrol for running (Rawa) after RAWA I WILL USe it on gas already installed gas git when i purchased.

According to New increased in Gas bill. in our area 4 hours load sheddig daily 2 hours +2 hours.

Saaad by the the way i would like to know are you using genset on gas or not . if yes what Gas bill is comming. and how much you uses daily 2-4 4-6 hours? can u please i bought it 1 month back still running on petrol for running (Rawa) after RAWA I WILL USe it on gas already installed gas git when i purchased.

According to New increased in Gas bill. in our area 4 hours load sheddig daily 2 hours +2 hours.

[/quote]

yeah using on gas but the problem is that it doesn’t directly starts on GAS so we have to start it on petrol and then convert it to gas

this happens because of that choke thing

just started to use it on gas few days ago still waiting for the first bill, the last month bill was 150 rupees only even i got surprised :D

the usage can be as low as 2 hours upto as high as 10 hours with almost no usaage on sundays

yeah lets see they already increasd the slabs ....SSGC . damn it man only two slabs at old price subsidise.Now they last slab the 7th one Rs 688/MMBTU (all over 500 Cubic meter) in winter my average reading is abover 500 between 500-600 Cubic meter so its means my bill gonna come 7000-8000 Rs. before the gas price was increased last slab was all ovwer 500 Cm Rs 310/MMBTU now its is 688 120% incrased in Gas bil

27.5 Cubic Meter = 1 MMBTU

just see the New rates

http://www.ssgc.com.pk/ssgc/customer/domestic/rates.php

abbi barary calm and cool hain its summer geyser is off. Commercial consumer is already suffering.

People goona die inflation, people will see their bill in winter they gonna die specially in SNGPL they use Heater+geyser+Stove or who uses Genset.

i wont be surprised if the suicide rate in pakistan increases!

how did this become a thread for ssgc :)