Pre medical in uk

can any body tell me what are the total fee for 6 years medical course in UK for pakistani student i want to do medical in Uk so if somebody can tell me and anybody here on forum is doing medical in UK?

why dont u head towards to the uni site u wanna join it has all the schedule of charges online :P

what uni site ?

as international student in uk .. it may cost u over 200k pounds for 6 yrs training.. do u hv tht much to give?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what uni site ?
[/quote]

hey man you are planning for UK, better google up and do the reaearch, what unis, where they are, how is their rating, what is their schdule of fees and what s admission requirements, before launching any plans :)

As lashback has said, it will cost you a lot.

If you have that sort of money then by all means try it but if you don't, then you should not try it i.e. by making false documents and even if by some means you get a Visa with those false documents, you'll end up going against the LAW there, which isn't good at all.

You should get in touch with some reliable consultant, i.e. HR Consultants, they'll guide you through.

thanks for the suggestion i will think about it

and i dont wana mess with law of UK.

well i thought there fee will be less for low economy country but well i am still searching for some good and low fee university

for a pakistani, doing medical from any other country is a terrible idea. Our medical schools are pretty good, and even for the low merit types, there are things like self finance and a few good private med colleges.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

thanks for the suggestion i will think about it

and i dont wana mess with law of UK.

well i thought there fee will be less for low economy country but well i am still searching for some good and low fee university

[/quote]

There is no such thing as fee for low economy… for UK its either you are citizen of EU or you are Not… Those who are NOT pay full fees…

Hi all,

@hamza6us

UK universities charge x3 to non-EU student. They are more than happy to get foreign student who can afford & support their universties. Every one should get at least professional degree from pakistani universities & get only higher education from foreign universities. Also get some field experience before going abroad, because it is very difficult to get startup/training jobs for foreiners. Exceptional are childern of beurucrates & politician. They need/have rights to spend our forex in foreign countories.

Best regards & Eid Mubarak to all.

Majo

Go study in china

It would be cheap and I think their one of the medical university is listed at the top 20 Universities of the World

can you tell me the name of that university

you dont even know the univ. you want to do medical from? and pre-medical would be Fsc/A levels. If you're talking about MBBS then thats not pre-medical.

yeah i am sorry i wana do mbbs and i know one university "university of susex" i think.

Do complete your MBBS here,our universities are second to none(and you would be grateful that you would get that kinda professional education at dirt cheap rate compared to rest of the world). Then after your MBBS proceed to UK for FRCS. Thats what most doctors do.

thanks