Pre-Built Computer Pricing

Asalamalakium,

I am currently looking into opening an office in Pakistan and I'm trying to do a cost analysis.

Does anyone know how much a Windows XP Home & Adobe Photoshop CS3 license cost?

As for pre-built computers, how much, roughly of course, would a computer with similar specs sell for:

P4 3.4 Ghz Processor

2 GB DDR2 Memory

160 GB HD

52X CDRW

19" Dell / Samsung / Viewsonic LCD

I've looked around the forums and got some pricing on DSL services, but does anyone have a resource for dedicated lines (Bonded T-1's or fractional T-3s)?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Ma'Salam.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asalamalakium,

Does anyone know how much a Windows XP Home & Adobe Photoshop CS3 license cost?

[/quote]

free :)

Given that you specifically asked for photoshop, how about a mac? why not give it a try. The new mac minis are really cool. These were around 50k in Lahore a month back

As for pre-built computers, how much, roughly of course, would a computer with similar specs sell for:

P4 3.4 Ghz Processor

2 GB DDR2 Memory

160 GB HD

52X CDRW

19" Dell / Samsung / Viewsonic LCD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you have to break the component cost down,,then see how much profit your can take per each comp

retail costs available at www.galaxy.com.pk

before retail cost available at dealers ,,take your business card and have a talk with them...

for dsl services contact isps

for licenses on windows contact microsoft pakistan (google it) and so

you have to break the component cost down,then see how much profit your can take per each comp

retail costs available at www.galaxy.com.pk

before retail cost available at dealers ,take your business card and have a talk with them…

for dsl services contact isps

for licenses on windows contact microsoft pakistan (google it) and so

[/quote]

Asalamalakium,

I’m sorry, earlier I didn’t mention what I was doing. I’m looking to buy 20 to 30 prebuilt computers in Pakistan because I want to open a web design office, I’m not in the computer sales business. I’m in the US, so I wanted to run some quick numbers to see if it was cheaper to ship from here or just buy direct in pakistan. I was looking online at some online Pakistani computer shops but most dont mention prices.

As for the gentlemen that mentioned the Mac the reason we’re staying away from those is because we’re going to have programmers and graphic designers inshallah, and I would like to keep all systems the same.

Thanks again for any help.

Ma’Salam.

Why not go for whitebox PCs?

Why not go for whitebox PCs?
[/quote]

Asalamalakium,

I have no problem with going for whitebox PC’s, do you know where I can obtain pricing?

Thanks Again!

Ma’Salam.

Galaxy also builds and sells pc's, email them (see their website) and they'll get back to you with a quote.

Also see: http://www.inboxbiz.com/ and http://www.softwise.biz/vsbiz/index.asp

Inbox has pre-built PCs. They are OK. You might get some support options from them.

And you can visit Galaxy at:

http://www.galaxy.pk

Use the Windows Vista Rocks.

Use the Windows Vista Rocks.
[/quote]

this rasc*l also made a comment on my site that vista rocks and blah blah along with some abusive words

FYI i deleted that comment when it showed up for moderation :D

this rasc*l also made a comment on my site that vista rocks and blah blah along with some abusive words

FYI i deleted that comment when it showed up for moderation :D

[/quote]

yeah he has writen this alot of times on the forum

why doesnt he just write it in his signature

then he can have it in every of his posts

Asalamalakium,

Thank you everyone for your help! It looks like I have the information I need to proceed.

Ma'Salam!