Prayer Request

Dear all,

Kindly pray for my Father, He is very ill from last few weeks & can't sleep because of severe cough

My mother is not feeling good aswell She keeps feeling his chest to make sure he is breathing.

Please pray for us. We are in desperate need of Allah help. Thank you and Allah bless you!

Regards,

Ahmer

InshAllah he will be fine dapakiguy, have faith in Allah the Almighty.

btw is he in hospital or at home?

INSHALLAH o TALLAH they will be fine :) ,

INSHALLAH he'll be fine soon I'll pray for him

I really feel sorry and sad to hear that DaPakiGuy =( Just keep faith in Allah dear brother. I have a slight idea of what your family would have been going through in this time of imtehaan.. I really hope and pray that Uncle recovers soon and your family life could get back to normal.. Ameen!

may ALLAH bles ur father with best of health brother

he ll b ok soon dont worry

may God bless ur parents and have you and ur siblings keep enjoying ur life under the peaceful umbrella of ur parents

May Allah bless your parents.They will be fine inshallah.

May Allah bless him Ameen

If only prayers worked. But I do sincerely hope your father gets well soon. :)

اللہ آپ کے والدین کو شفاعت عطا فرماے امین-

I hope things work out.

may you have the blessings

May Allah bless ur father with perfect health ameen . I ll ask my whole family to pray for him brother .InshaALLAH he wil b healthy again soon .

Thanks alot everyone for your support kind words and prayers...

Faith does wonders, even in the most trying situations. Never lose faith in Allah.

You're father will recover soon, Inshallah. Ameen.

Keep faith in Allah and Inshallah ur parents will be fine Ameen

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dear all,

Kindly pray for my Father, He is very ill from last few weeks & can’t sleep because of severe cough

My mother is not feeling good aswell She keeps feeling his chest to make sure he is breathing.

Please pray for us. We are in desperate need of Allah help. Thank you and Allah bless you!

Regards,

Ahmer

[/quote]

Allah Talaah ap kay walid ko sehet e kamla Ata famaye(ameen).

Meri dua hai ke Allah Talaa aap kay walid ko shifa ata farmain aur aap ko apney walid aur walida kee ziyada sey ziyada khidmat ka moqa ata farmain (ameen)

My prayers are with u.