PPP Down problem

my net was working fine suddenly it disconnects when i check my modem settings page.

there i saw the default gateway and the default DNS server field is empty.

and i lost my ip address.

mean my WAN ip address field is empty.

i restart my modem, modem sync fine ADSL Led is up but Internet LED is down. (using Huwei HG 510)

means that i could not be aunthenticated.

again goto my modem page and saw the PPPoE down message.

as i m using ONU line my phone becomes dead for almost 6 hours

after that the dial tone comes and PPPoE server is up and it gives me new IP Address.

is anyone of you faced the similar type of problem ???

Yeah I also faced same problem last week and then after 1 day it was resolved automatically.

ur port might be hanging....go to ur exchange n tell them ro reconfigure/refresh it..i had a similar problem 2 weeks ago n that was solved after i got it refreshed!

Thanx Guyz

welcome! :)

My phone got alive after 34 days and now the situation is that Internet Light is red, and status is showing PPP Down, i called the CSR and he says there is problem at exchange end, but the thing is my SMART TV is working fine which is on Bridge Mode, so my question is how to Connect Internet on Bridge mode or any other mode rather than PPPoE ?

2dpppng

@MZC congrats ...my ONU line is still dead :((

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@MZC congrats …my ONU line is still dead :((
[/quote]

Yeh thanks but the thing is i don’t use PTCL phone for calls neither do i watch TV, so for me its still dead! :(

same case with me i got ths ptcl line 4 dsl whch aint wrkn since 30days and stil counting

I dont have the joy of even an operational line. My hairs have gone white, since i started waiting for DSL to work. ptcl is fubar.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I dont have the joy of even an operational line. My hairs have gone white, since i started waiting for DSL to work. ptcl is fubar.
[/quote]

So, what do you say? about filing a complaint in consumer court?