PowerBank suggestion

Im looking to buy a power bank for my EVO and Samsung mobile, there are tons of Chinese made available but i want to know which one of them is most realiable and gives the best bang for the buck? 10,000 mAh or less will be fine for me.

Get one from Xiaomi. They have broad range of power banks with regards to capacities.

I'd recommend the TP-Link powerbank. Its a 10,400 mah bank and last for days. I bought it for 3300.- from hafeez centre. Comes with official TP-Link warranty. Has option for plugging 2 devices simultaneously.

buy Xiaomi 10000 mAh powerbank. I bought it from Daraz.pk for 2400pkr.

https://www.daraz.pk/mi-power-bank-10400mah-silver-xiaomi-mpg8023.html

xiomi is good brand if you go with it as long as its original not copy…

but i would suggest you Anker brand, Its superior brand (american brand but made in china) as i am having one, its 13400mah and you can charge two phones simultaneously.
The good thing is that it has its own IQ charging protocol which means you will get faster charging speed and apart from that its charging port supports QC 3.0, which means you can charge it in about 3 hours if you have QC 3.0 charges which is good thing. Its worth mentioning here that If you have 15000mah powerbank and if it doesn’t support QC 2.0 or 3.0 then it will take about a whole day to charge it completely.

Its newer models also come with QC 3.0 charging at both sides (charging your phone with QC 3.0 if your phone support it, and also charging powerbank itself with QC 3.0 speed).

So always go with QC 2.0 or 3.0 certified powerbank as those are of high quality products regardless of brand. IF you dont have a QC 3.0 charger, then buy it and you wont regret.

Anker is a Chinese brand. They have just been more successful than others to create their brand awareness.

Go for Pisen, a year later its cells have not degraded a bit. My brother bought it in China personally. Its 10000 mAh