&*^% Power load shedding

leave the south Asia and visit Europe North America and see how they have managed their provinces States to provide control to the locals.. for example Berlin is capital of Germany and it's highly advanced well managed city with all the civilian needs now that doesn't mean the smaller cities in Frankfurt Hamburg would be less developed than capital but no its not those are developed as much as Berlin or maybe more and that because Germany runs the finest local government system to provide full control to local peoples

solution is separate Pakistan provincial wise and run the local government system, back in mushraf times all the economic growth stability was not due to mushraf but it was because he ran local government system and gave full control to each city in Pakistan and people were happy and their problems get solved quickly

where i live, in mushraf times we had two times road maintenance but since these looters came in power nothing happened roads are in extremely bad condition

even in middle east they have local government system when their street goes rough or sewerage water pipe blows the king not visit himself to see and estimate the budget for fix local elected bodies convey the report to federal government / king and then king gives order to fixxx

but unfortunately in Pakistan you can see yourself whats going on, and yet i don't even know who the f**k is president of Pakistan, Nawaza kuta chief justice Sob army chief dala

sad @koder @farhan_ds

today is Friday and no ducking electricity since morning and no gas what the luck is wrong with these ship heads.........

Absolutely happy about loadshedding, because there is very much of loadshedding and government should take some more serious steps for the welfare of loadshedding.
And i am happy to see that pakistan has grown its production of Loadshedding and soon enough we will be independent in our own loadshedding production. And the people

of pakistan should also play their part to improve the loadshedding, so that we can have more of this lovely loadshedding.
And by the grace of Allah boyz is doing good.

note: infected by Wire virus. :P

If you can't do #$%# about it then

[quote=", post:, topic:"]32b.gif[/quote]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Koder:

I personally dont have any solution for them we are giving them the solution since this thread has started .. now its the time to abuse them as much as one could.They are totally unfair. PS No electricity since 4 hours straight.

[/quote]

so instead of any positive solutions, you respond with scattered retorts.. i do sympathise with you, since i have had first hand experience of almost all of your local area problems for many years...and yet judging form your reply, i can see that abusing dissolves your rage and anger.. thats good..instead of actively promoting and participation for positive outcomes, and being a patient civilian for solution of problems which take a lot of time to end, but good for you anyways..

[quote=", post:2881, topic:2002"]

leave the south Asia and visit Europe North America and see how they have managed their provinces States to provide control to the locals.. for example Berlin is capital of Germany and it's highly advanced well managed city with all the civilian needs now that doesn't mean the smaller cities in Frankfurt Hamburg would be less developed than capital but no its not those are developed as much as Berlin or maybe more and that because Germany runs the finest local government system to provide full control to local peoples

solution is separate Pakistan provincial wise and run the local government system, back in mushraf times all the economic growth stability was not due to mushraf but it was because he ran local government system and gave full control to each city in Pakistan and people were happy and their problems get solved quickly

where i live, in mushraf times we had two times road maintenance but since these looters came in power nothing happened roads are in extremely bad condition

even in middle east they have local government system when their street goes rough or sewerage water pipe blows the king not visit himself to see and estimate the budget for fix local elected bodies convey the report to federal government / king and then king gives order to fixxx

but unfortunately in Pakistan you can see yourself whats going on, and yet i don't even know who the f**k is president of Pakistan, Nawaza kuta chief justice Sob army chief dala

sad @koder @farhan_ds

[/quote]

maybe a little bit of punctuation would be easy on the eyes and the brain.. a "FULL STOP" here and there occasionally would help our understanding as well..

as for Comparing germany to us, or even anyone else in the world (except japan), that is a ridiculous comparison,, germans, and japanese are the most hardworking, dedicated, civilised, focussed, determined and every other good adjective and praise that exists, people... their every single national is equally patriotic and selfless to the welfare of their nation.. koder should already know that even then, it took them decades to rise to this level, from similiar situations as ours .. expecting our problems to vanish in days would require a major miracle, for which atleast i am not holding my breath.

Even in musharaf rule, there were not less problems, problems were rising, they were there, just not as intense as now.. he should have taken steps to build dams, and especially start kalabagh.. of all the regimes, he was the only one who could do that, cz he was strong and unopposed.. but he didnt.. no oil or gas reserves discovered, no minerals , no coal mines worked.. only IT and telecom got boost because it was foreign investments..as for delegation of local powers, soon there is going to be re-implementation of that musharaf system back.. commissioners and nazims and councillors...your local body wil become executive, and hopefully you will be here to tell us what changed as you desired..

as for provincial level independent management, that is exactly what i have been saying all along.. the capitalistic world and economies canot be run by traditional ways.. centralization is no longer possible for such a massive sized and populated country as ours.. NPM implementation requires a sophisticated and organized method of good governance, a solid foundation, a long term plan, a free market but controlled policies.. such critical deployment requires a dedicated think tank, a strong leadership, a sense of entitlement, community participation, skilled labour, qualified bureaucracy, and determination..do we have that now? NO.. will we have it in a year.. ? NO.. this is not a easy task.. requires steps.. baby steps.. none of us people at grass root level are active and honest enough to do even our jobs fully, and yet you compare germany where they didnt even take local or national holidays at all..do we have patience and honesty? when the base unit is so poor, how to expect to top tier to be any better?

PS:

Dammit wire.. :@

Monkeys are on controls ,watch and cry ,this thread is seriously wasting wired pakistan bandwidth.Everyone knows about the ground realities.I have nothing more to say.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

i won't waste my keyboard buttons tapping life by writing about this country (bhard mein jaye) i am living with all possible needs which one human being can demand in 21st century I DON'T care about anyone else

Bye Guys

^ Oh come on. I bought a new CM Devastator keyboard just for this occasion :lol:

Who will I argue with now :( ???

keyboard-warrior.jpg

^ You should develop a bypass for load shedding just for Mr Koder :lol:

I'm sure he'll be willing to compensate you handsomely for invaluable services rendered :P

Must I at length the Sword of Justice draw?
Oh curst Effects of necessary Law!
How ill my Fear they by my Mercy scan,
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

John Dryden (Absalom and Achitophel) Citizens of Pakistan

[quote=“Asad, post:2891, topic:2002”]

John Dryden (Absalom and Achitophel) " Angry Mob" of Pakistan

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“Asad, post:2891, topic:2002”]

John Dryden (Absalom and Achitophel) Citizens of Pakistan

[/quote]

Thus beginith the era of polilitical awarneth at wiredPKth

^

*erath

* politicalth

* you*re

#twitter white girls.

[quote=“Faisal, post:2893, topic:2002”]

Thus beginith the era of polilitical awarneth at wiredPKth

[/quote]

May we spend this coming summer in Pakistan with zero power outage ?

Power grid can’t cope with demand

ISLAMABAD: The authorities conceded on Thursday that due to obsolete transmission system the national grid was simply incapable of supplying more than 15,000MW of electricity to consumers.

They also acknowledged that they were resorting to 25-30 per cent of loadshedding at the time of Sehr and Iftar.

Water and Power Secre­tary Nargis Sethi told the National Assembly’s Stand­ing Committee on Water and Power that the transmission system was incapable of sustaining a supply of more than 15,000MW, as overloading led to tripping and other serious problems.

[/quote]

Isn't she exaggerating ?

“In case the load exceeds 15,000MW, it seems the entire system has been put on fire,” she remarked during the meeting.
[/quote]

We need more Solar tube wells

Answering a question, Abid Sher Ali said it had become “impossible” for the government to provide electricity to tube wells at Rs10.34 per unit. The rate would have to be increased by up to Rs2 per unit.
[/quote]

and more Voltage stabilizers

To a question, Ms Sethi confirmed that there was a shortage of electricity transformers because of some pending cases in courts but the government was trying to overcome the problem.
[/quote]

http://www.dawn.com/news/1116949/power-grid-cant-cope-with-demand

Why do we have a funny pics threads ? After going through this thread, I'm already having a stomach ache :D :D Salute to [member=Ahmsun], [member=armada], [member=jDk] , [member=farhan_ds] and other fellawws

Imran Khan 14th August long march side effects can be seen in Abbottabad .There is excessive loadshedding which has started from 1st ramzan ,its so much that the Ups cant be maintained charged..choor dakus are ruling us and we cannot do anything.

We've been facing upto 9-11 hours consecutive power breakdowns, even during Iftaar, Taraweeh & Sehri timings. Funny thing is that only certain parts of the city whose grid station are situated on the road adjacent to Metro Bus system, so it has been a very unnerving start for us overall.

PML-N should take a leaf or two from how PPP tackled the likes of IK & TUQ sahib. Zardari is definitely on a level of his own when it comes to managing politics outside & inside his party.

To be honest, at the moment when the Army has launched a major offensive against the so called "Theykedaaraan-e-Islam", what we need the most right now is unity among our political parties, not this BS that is going on TV these days. Indian politicians are way more patriotic when it affects their national interests of the country, they all unite under one banner regardless of their differences.

Our bunch of moronic politicians are nothing but individualistic douche-bags looking for personal gain at expense of national interest.