&*^% Power load shedding

we here in multan facing no outages i guess only richer side of punjab suffering

Loadshedding is back, with a vengeance :o .

As long as they keep the load shedding in check, I'm ok with it. Unlike the PPP fags, which literally siphoned all the electricity to the SIndh area, while the rest of the country was in the cans <_<

^

specially when rest of PK, Punjab to be specific was paying for the bills with honesty.

[quote=“koder, post:2799, topic:2002”]

Faisal … how is my dinga friend,i hope he isnt having any power outages hehe

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

[/quote]

dinga friend? lmao what kind creature is that dinga friend :lol:

Anyone feeling the heat? -4 5 celcius and loooook the loadshdedding eh

i am the luckiest person in this forum may be no load shedding for last 1 year :rolleyes:

impossible

Multichoice is South African package name perhaps you are from there.

Multichoice is dead.. there is no loadshedding in qabaristan..!!

Outages come back to haunt citizens

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
...By all calculations, it would go beyond 12 hours in the next two days and the situation would sustain itself for the next four weeks till water returns to canals. That means entire January would see persistent power crisis in the country, he warned....

[/quote]

[quote=“Faisal, post:2772, topic:2002”]

[/quote]

Didn't I tell you 2 months prior... :D

^^^ so did Kamran Khan couple of weeks ago and now here im siting with cold heater :(

Friggin cold yeeee .. no electrixity,taklay may you burn in hell

^Hail koder
also burn their new sheerfay. (aka hamza, hasan and etc.)

[quote=“koder, post:2814, topic:2002”]

Friggin cold yeeee .. no electrixity,taklay may you burn in hell Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Haaaah :D

[quote=“koder, post:2814, topic:2002”]

Friggin cold yeeee … no electrixity,taklay may you burn in hell

[/quote]

its winter no fans ac required then what electricity do you want for… Obviously you would have lapi use it & get an extra battery put one on charge when there is power

for heating cooking you definitely have gas connection and if you say lighting then convert some of lights on gas you can get those cloth made bulbs easily from bazar

now you would say how i suppose to watch tv? stop watching krappy media that is the solution

[quote=", post:2817, topic:2002"]

its winter no fans ac required then what electricity do you want for.. Obviously you would have lapi use it & get an extra battery put one on charge when there is power for heating cooking you definitely have gas connection and if you say lighting then convert some of lights on gas you can get those cloth made bulbs easily from bazar now you would say how i suppose to watch tv? stop watching krappy media that is the solution

[/quote]

I need to keep my phone recharged to be able to keep talking to bachis. How do I do that?

[quote=“Specter, post:2818, topic:2002”]

its winter no fans ac required then what electricity do you want for… Obviously you would have lapi use it & get an extra battery put one on charge when there is power for heating cooking you definitely have gas connection and if you say lighting then convert some of lights on gas you can get those cloth made bulbs easily from bazar now you would say how i suppose to watch tv? stop watching krappy media that is the solution

I need to keep my phone recharged to be able to keep talking to bachis. How do I do that?

[/quote]

wel i cn undrstand trublz of technically advanced ashiqs cuz i had bachi once we spnd hurs on phone but dat tim pwr outg wasnt an issue and we had nokia oldag fones which gives 15h mx tlk tim

bt now dat bachi has bcame my house maid (wify) :P nw she nt jst only tlks but shi also charge my fone evry nite regularly

fur yu i wud recomand buy those batry banks coms in 2000mAh to 4000mAh n prefer brnded original nokia ovr chinies, wit dis u cn gt 2 mximum charges fur fone

sakond opshan iz use landlin fone wit some cheep pakgae aktivated if posibal

or if u jst prefer audio talk then grab a fone frm previous decade i meen old nokia fones much longer tlk times

thx

current power situation is made up