&*^% Power load shedding

In which area of RWP you reside?

Faisal nothing in KPK sor far.. we will get it in a day or two.Aur do taklo ko vote.

its happening again,for more than 2 hours :angry: electricity is gone,charged my laptop a little on ups :unsure: (is that good),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what the heck is wrong this is the main reason i hate summers when load shedding is going on(load shedding + pc got overheated -_- etc)..............

Faisal bro. plz delete some PM's....

[quote=“Omicron7, post:2764, topic:2002”]

Faisal bro. plz delete some PM's....

[/quote]

Apologies. inbox emptied out :)

Load shedding going on as schedule, around 6 or so hours. I hope it doesn't increase more than this, already had enough as it is.

^

you mean 6hrs in 24hrs? here at my side its practically for 1hr after 1hr...

what you've described to me on Skype it makes sense either pay the full price which is 15 to power generators and get all day power or pay them 9 rupees and get 9 hours of power :lol::lol:

[quote=“armada, post:2768, topic:2002”]

what you've described to me on Skype it makes sense either pay the full price which is 15 to power generators and get all day power or pay them 9 rupees and get 9 hours of power :lol::lol:

[/quote]

@faisal

OMG new BFFF>?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2769, topic:2002”]

@faisal

OMG new BFFF>?

[/quote]

You're more then welcome too you know ... :) But I fear your inner camel toe might get in the way :lol:

farhan is sms lady :D see BST section :lol:

Why :huh: ? Everything is normal around here. Around 5-6 hours load shedding at max, maybe even less.

Apparently it is.

Actually more then normal then yours at my end (not more then 1hr of outage per day for past 10 days or so). But I have heard rumors and I seriously hope that they are wrong & consequently I am wrong about this...

But lets see...

And you now what? I was about to reply the above reply around 10pm when suddenly ... power outage. making it 2hrs of outage for today for me. Coincidence?

Gas shortage is inevitable. Load shedding is not going to end folks, even if PTI were in central govt. Why do we forget that even when govt. changes, govt machinery stays the same? The same (*&*, &**%*% and ^$% 'sarkari mulazims' are still on their seats. It will be naive to expect a change at all.

btw, we keep whining all the time. Have anyone of us ever reported power theft? I know it will most likely be a futile attempt, but do we taking medicine when we know that our disease is at a terminal stage?

report electric theft are you kidding me? if i report someone then also i need protection from government what if thief find out that was me reported him he/they could kill me

sorry i can't put my life on risk for to save electricity for you guys :(

Yup, they increased the duration to 10 hours now. Going after every hour here.

Actually the rumors were for the start of November and onwards. Looks like winter hit LaWhore bit early :D

No electricity from last 12hours, it went out on 11:30pm.

And there are no traces of it coming back.

SOB's GANJAS!