&*^% Power load shedding

WE want gillani back! Man situation has got even worse than before. Sialkot is suffering from extreme loadshedding. where the fuk is all that electricity going to raiwand or ganjas ganj to keep the hair straight.

And after the successful hit of raja rental, we the people proudly present Khawaja mental! He is my city fellow. I've met him many times,he is of very good manners but He is not a type of person who does anything. He is typical "haram di boti".

I was hoping they would make Saad the minister for electricity. The man at least had the energy to do something new and constructive but this Khuwaja is indeed just a Matti Pao kind of fellow.

@ above 2 posts

Mitti pao people are the leading cause of hypertension in population age range of 12 years old (too young to understand) to 65 years old (average max life of pakistani)

World largest energy consumers 2bZvJ.jpghttp://ow.ly/i/2bZvJ

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

too much load shedding here. light is coming for only 15 minutes and goes for an hour here.

when will new government decrease loadshedding?

[quote=“sfarrukh, post:2725, topic:2002”]

too much load shedding here. light is coming for only 15 minutes and goes for an hour here.
when will new government decrease loadshedding?
[/quote]
Which area ?

Sukkur city brother.

You are not alone my brother,things are messed up in KPK too,am in abbottabad.. extreme loadshedding now a days,just curious where the heck is this electricity going.. today its very pleasan/rainy in abbottabad ,still these mofo's are hitting us hard..thanks i havent voted for these mofos in markaaz

Sharif for immediate import of power

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/south-asia/sharif-for-immediate-import-of-power/article4814619.ece

Beggars should try CHINA.Why don't they opt Chinese in place of these racist hindu's.Choor bazzari

I can see a very dangerous trend. Parochialism and hatred is being spread by mindless idiots. I dont think current govt. will be able to complete even 2 years, because people shall be whining even more when electricity price will be increased to eliminate subsidy. To date, in this thread, i have not found anybody who protested against subsidy. Supposedly, we have literate and educated people here.

We run AC on gas, cars on gas, and what not. Then we complain about load shedding. First, we should undergo lobotomy. Then we should expect anything from government. An inept+corrupt govt. of an inept+corrupt nation (im included).

Should we praise them for what they are doing? Sorry but we don't have the Himoinsa or Atlas Copco made generators at our homes.

We should not expect anything from govt. at all. They were, are and always be leeches. We have to survive and survivors can and should do a lot. If every household reduces their energy consumption by just 10%, ...ah the wishful thinking. Instead of selfishness, we should think about Balochs and tribesmen. They are enduring load shedding since decades. Now that we have tasted their misery first hand, compassion should come naturally.

Sir g forget these theories,abuse the Government as much as you can.This thread is meant to abuse these mofos in central.I don't give a heck, i got Phoenix battery,its serving me well :P

25 hours light gone due to burnt transformer in rain.. light came after 26th hour.. ups lasted 16 hours..

Dam transformers :angry: ...Fuuk You Megatron...!!!

i hope the batteries get recharged :P how much time will they take to completely recharge...btw farhan, pheonix is kicking hard man... its my number 1 choice now :D

^ Told ya.. :)

4 hours for full recharge.. batteries are very large.. so.

[quote=“koder, post:2733, topic:2002”]

Sir g forget these theories,abuse the Government as much as you can.This thread is meant to abuse these mofos in central.I don't give a heck, i got Phoenix battery,its serving me well :P

[/quote]

I told you i had very best experience with Phoenix battery before of my Exide ones , Phoenix batteries are not available in our region now , you lucky to have this

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2734, topic:2002”]

25 hours light gone due to burnt transformer in rain… light came after 26th hour… ups lasted 16 hours…

Dam transformers :angry: …Fuuk You Megatron…!!!

[/quote]
Solar panels allowed me to survive 21 hours of loadshedding

[quote=“yousaf465, post:2738, topic:2002”]

Solar panels allowed me to survive 21 hours of loadshedding Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

[/quote]

and how is that?

armada yeah .. got this huge baby for 19000Rs.. expensive but strong :)